trash

1. Flocrush

unused baby diaper throw in the trash

Hello 👋🏼 Yesterday I was moving and I saw a woman throwing a new package of baby diapers in the trash.I know that unfortunately this happens often... that most people throw unused diapers in the trash when they no longer need them. I would be curious to know your story, if you have seen people...
  2. Flocrush

unused diaper throw in the trash

Have you ever had any losses or become aware of unused baby diapers being thrown away?
  3. Anonymous96

procedure to wearing whilst living with family?

What’s your procedure to wear discreetly whilst living under one roof with someone who doesn’t know, weather it be family or a partner? I’m with family, so I make sure to do this when they go to bed, so I wait about 30-60 mins once they go to bed, then I go downstairs, grab a trash bag, and a...
  4. KrazyBaby

Problems with throwing away disposables / are cloth nappies the way forward?

Hello! I live in the UK and in the area I live in we have strict rubbish (trash) collection rules. Our general household waste is collected once a week and we have a small bin, this bin has to have its lid closed to be collected and the binmen will not take any additional bags. I live with my...
  5. tiny

No nappy collection for the over 3s!

Apparently, Anglesey Council are switching to a three-weekly rubbish collection. Obviously, the people most opposed to that idea would be parents of young children who don't want used nappies lingering around. So, the council has promised a two-weekly nappy collection... but only if you can...
  6. WaffleTear

Disposal problem

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I just moved to a new house and I live with my parents. I was thinking everything would work out the way it used to but I was wrong. Where I once lived before there was garbage and recycling pick up weekly and we had a big garbage can so this was never...
Back