shaving

1. Cammer

bearded baby

Im currently sitting here in a wet better dry diaper watching tv wishing I had a stuffy and a bottle. I don't know why I feel this way. I feel like I want to be more into the ab side of things. I try to get into a little headspace but I see my self in the mirror and see the beard and the hair up...
  2. LittleRascal

What’s the absolute best body groomer/shaver?

I’m making shaving bellow the waist a permanent thing but my current shaver is causing rashes I think it’s too harsh on the skin so taking recommendations thank you! I’m looking at the manscaped 4.0 right now but want a second opinion incase I miss something good.
  3. sidewinder400

Full Body Shaving?

Just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and concerns about staying hair-free! I can't imagine being a hairy ABDL. They go together like oil and water in my opinion. Maybe some don't stay hairless if their spouses won't approve? Either way, I do a full body shave once a week, sometimes two and I...
  4. Travis9800

Does any one else shave or wax their crotch?

Is this a thing? The other night, after a long days work, I decided to .. you know! But I wanted to savour the moment & the feeling. I'd been refusing to wear for a good few weeks & thought why not shave as much hair off to get as close a feeling to the diaper as possible? I may have gone OTT...
  5. Cthulhu

Is shaving back there a good idea?

I will be home alone for a week starting tomorrow (first time wearing in 5 months!), so i will be wearing every night and as much as possible during the days. It's impossible for me to clean up after #2 without taking a shower, because of the hair back there. I've thought about shaving, but i'm...
  6. M

Shaving and a physical

So, I have a complete physical coming up. I have been shaving completely below the waist and don't plan to let it grow back out before the appointment. Anybody ever have a doctor comment about shaved legs and groin on a male? I'd like to wear a diaper but since I don't really medically need...
Back