garbage

1. DiaperLifer

Garbage Day! Your city have a Garbage Bag limit?

I just visited my local city Garbage and Recycling FAQ page, My city has a "2 Garbage Bag limit per week", Total of 50 pounds per bag maximum. Just found out, you can throw out diapers in clear garbage bags, will automatically be taken regardless bag limit. So now do I out myself to the...
  2. slimjiminy

One good thing about cold winters..

My frozen wet diapers don't smell as much in the trash can out back. In summer, the cans get quite ripe, since we have garbage collection every other week (to encourage weekly green bin recycling). Soiled diapers must be a real treat for those affected. I'm dreading the day when one of our...
  3. tiny

No nappy collection for the over 3s!

Apparently, Anglesey Council are switching to a three-weekly rubbish collection. Obviously, the people most opposed to that idea would be parents of young children who don't want used nappies lingering around. So, the council has promised a two-weekly nappy collection... but only if you can...
  4. WaffleTear

Disposal problem

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I just moved to a new house and I live with my parents. I was thinking everything would work out the way it used to but I was wrong. Where I once lived before there was garbage and recycling pick up weekly and we had a big garbage can so this was never...
Back