prints

1. PrincessCassie

Girly Positionally Printed Diapers

Hey, does anybody know any news on any positionally printed girly diapers? Like a princess and a castle or unicorns? I really what's out so far, but I'm wondering if anybody knows what new ones are going to come out. Thanks! Cassie
  2. inconsurferdude

Incontinent and curious about ABDL diapers

I've been in diapers for most of my adult life and other than a Bambino sample years ago I've never tried wearing any of the ABDL diapers. During the day I mostly wear Tranquility ATN, usually with plastic pants and always with a onesie. Part of my job is outdoors and in this summer heat I'm...
  3. H

Underwear Suggestions

I have been looking for underwear/ boxer briefs that are boyish and have designs on them. So far I have found a few brands that fit my 34in waist and 41 in hips. Here are a few things I’ve found and a review of them: 1. Fruit of the Loom Husky Boys' Tag Free Cotton Boxer Briefs from Amazon...
  4. Isle

Q-diapers with prints

I have always worn only vanilla diapers and am wondering why the printed ones are so popular given the extra expense and the fact that they wind up in the trash a few hours later. Is it just to spice up life, or does it give you a more baby feeling? Thinking I would try it but hesitate to...
  5. SuperTed

Plastic pants for disposables

Does anyone know of any plastic pants which are designed for use with disposables? So far I only know of these: http://www.fetware.com/pull-plastic-pants-for-disposables-p-14.html. These I have several pairs and they are really fantastic. They have a wonderfully snug but comfortable fit. I...
  6. Prairie

Dreams of finding new diaper prints/sizes/styles?

Dreams of new diaper prints/designs? Anyone ever have dreams of finding new diaper prints/sizes/styles that you just love? Pretty regularly I dream of being in the store and finding new prints of Goodnites. Just thinking of them I can remember several, all jumbled together. I always find new...
Back