pacifiers

1. VikaTheKittyCat

Some Deco Pacifier Stores That Are Eu?

Hello Everyone! Do you know bout some online ABDL stores with deco pacifiers that are in the Eu? I'm from Czechia and when you order something that's shipped from somewhere outside of Europe, you pay quite huge taxes... So if you have some recommendations - please, let me know 😭 🖤 Vika
  2. michaelmc

What do you call your pacifier ?

A Pacifier we called a dummy or dodo I can't sleep without it now :love:
  3. littleNAN

Question about international purchases ABDL to Peru

First of all, I know this site is mainly for englis speaking countries, but I want to see as many point of views, besides this site has much more active users than the spanish site.|||| I wanted to ask about the restrictions on the import of ABDL products to Peru, more specifically pacifiers, in...
  4. LittleLandon

Looking for new Paci and a ABDL bottle recommendations

I have been using a baby pants Paci but the teat is not long enough for my mouth and the guard digs into my lower chin cause of my cleft chin. I have to flip the shield upside down just to have good contact. If I disassemble it and just have the teat and the pull part, not the shield, the length...
  5. L

Little Me Says: “I want a new binky!” (pacifier.)

I decided it’s time for a new pacifier. What I’m looking for is: -Inexpensive -big guard -simple color and design (no “bling”) I already have a size 6 that I love. I’m thinking of getting a couple more size 6 in different colors. I’ve also looked at the gen2 LittleForBig ones with the...
  6. bibi2205

Tips on modding pacifiers?

I'll try to keep the backstory short: Over the last 20 years or so I've used and collected many, many pacifiers from various brands (Avent, bibi, Nuk, Dodie, Mam, Tommee Tippee, Suavinex, Bibs, Chicco, ...) but my favorites will always be the classic (90's/2000's) bibi pacifiers as that was the...
  7. ronnieM

Share your Grievances with the ABDL market

The ABDL market is not perfect and is still in its infancy (pun intended) compared to where it will be in the next ten, twenty, and even fifty years. Here is a place where you can share and elaborate on the problems that the market currently has and possibilities for ways to fix them. I'll...
  8. GumbDrop

Large pacis

Hey guys, I have a question about large pacis. Sorry if this was asked before. So, I have a very large head. I've purchased some adult pacis recently (my first pacis too!) but i dont like how small they look on my face. A real baby's pacifier looks bigger on them, because its bigger in...
  9. MatalicPebble

Social anxiety and Diaper Training

I figured I would keep record of this. I will be heading to the Library soon. I want to try and adjust to this at a quite place first. Not wetting in public yet. I am hopeful that my order for diapers comes in before I visit my family. I got a diaper cover with it as well. I had a late...
  10. tykeboy123

Are nuks modifiable

I’m just wondering if I can easily modify a nuk pacifier with an adult teet like I have with others ones before anyone have experience with this or is anybody able to mention some baby pacis that are easily modifiable thanx
  11. Scamander14

I Just Ordered My First Adult Pacifier!!!

So, I got a surprise Amazon gift card from someone I know. (They do not know that I am an AB.) Since I collect Transformers, I ordered two I needed to complete a certain set. I also, spur of the moment, ordered a Little for Big pacifier! I move out into my college dorm in a week and a half. So...
  12. woodenpotty

Forced Pacifier Usage

A question for Bigs. Many Littles like and use pacifiers. Based upon advertisements I see, you can get pacifiers connected to straps or head harnesses. I assume this is to prevent the Little from spitting them out. Or is it a form of gag. If that is the purpose does it work as well as a...
  13. S

Pacifiers...Formula??

I'm new to this. When in bed should I be satisfied sucking on an adult pacifier or...a bottle with formula in it?? if so should I suck it every night??
  14. R

Hi from Italy

Hello everyone, my name is Dave (Davide in italian). I'm 35 years old. I'm abdl since longtime. I always liked diapers since my childhood and i started wearing them at 12-13 years old. I enjoy wearing my diapers. I still wet my bed often and during the night i must wear them. My ab side involves...
  15. W

Wakes in a puddle

Hi my name on here is wakesinapuddle, I’m an older AB/DL, a little more AB than DL. I love my diapers and enjoy waking up soaked. I was a bed wetter till 16 and can wet in my sleep whenever I’m wearing, sort of a gift I guess! I wear my diapers most nights and I’m never let down when I wake. I...
  16. MatalicPebble

Your pacifier and cleaning?

What pacifier brand do you use? How do you clean and store yours? Lastly do you like to keep yours on you when you travel? Perhaps in your pocket. . . My input I use primarily "pacifiers R us" ones. They are expensive, but I use mine a lot to help me with anxiety as well as regression. I find...
  17. BabyKai

How much "baby" stuff do you have? Do you have to hide it?

I've said on my last (and first) post (yes, I'm a newbie) that I'm disabled and live with my parents. It makes it easier to have baby things right out the open without them questioning me. I've never had to hide it and, for those of you who have to, how do you do it? Does it cause a lot of...
  18. Angellothefox

My new pacifier at I bought 29/12/16

Here is the Pacifier that I bought not so long back on 29/12/16 unless you are reading some old threads then it was a long time or last year or a few years or milliniom ago.:biggrin: I got this from Pound Land where everything Apart from items that are on specile offer are :paci:
  19. PaciPrincesss

Interesting encounter

So I had a curious encounter with someone at work last night... I work as a cashier, and this guy came to my register holding only a package of avent pacifiers. At first I just figured he had a baby and theirs went missing and needed new ones. But when he handed them to me, I got a sort of...
  20. Angellothefox

Which girl pacifier would you get poll?

Which girl pacifier would you like to get? You can only choose one. And yes the voting will be viable to the public. I keep forgetting to put that in the rest of my polls. 1 2 3 4 5 Get a costume made sissy pacifier it can be adult baby or just baby
Back