girls

1. PrincessAleksa

friends

im mtf looking for female friends please dm me
  2. ABCelaenasWorld

Anyone else a natural age regressor?

My Abdl/MDLG space basically helps me everyday, I suffer from autism and few other health conditions, but I’m what’s considered a natural age regressor which means I’ll go into a younger state of mind without thinking, this only happens to me in situations, but most of the time you’ll probably...
  3. MajesticHamster

What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

I like to wear a dress, either short or long. Any dress will do. That and a cloth diaper.
  4. Curiousmess

Greetings from Portland

Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around...
  5. L

Need Bedroom Decor ideas! :)

Im Getting a new room! :smile1::smile1::smile1: Ever since moving out into my own property ive always wanted to turn my bedroom into my Little Space. Never had the chance before due to privacy but i can make it work now. Hoping to get some good ideas from the community!. Im wanting the room to...
  6. GoodnitesFan97

What would you think if they update the Pull Ups for 2017

Since Goodnites are getting newer graphics, should Pull Ups have the same treatment? I think every Winter i get awesome news about pull ups, and this year could be no exception. My predictions for updated graphics Learning Designs: Boys-Buzz Lightyear/Cars Girls-Rapunzel & Merida/Elena of...
  7. D

DryNites (2015 New Zealand girls 8-15 with pics) and my story

Hi all. This is my first post on the internet, so hopefully it makes someone's day (and hopefully more than one!) I wanted to buy the latest girls' Drynites in New Zealand, but couldn't find any good-quality images of the packaging and diapers, so figured I would post some here for people to...
Back