hello introduction time!

1. DiapAuthor

Hello world

Hi everyone, Long time lurker, finally registered. I’ve been dealing with incontinence on and off most of my life. I’m a type one diabetic and I’m currently on dialysis. Counterintuitive to what is thought about people on dialysis, my body still puts out a copious amount of fluid totaling around...
  2. Kairu

Happy to be here!

Hello everyone I'm Kairu, just arrived at adisc and I'm surprised how many people are here, everything is so cool ❤️ I hope I can get to know a lot of people, I'm a very social person, open-minded and kind, I love movies and music, and I can't wait to be part of this amazing place (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
  3. C

Hello! I'm new here!

Hello everyone, as it may seems obvious, I'm new here, you all can call me JumJum, I'm going to be honest, I was a lurker here before joining, I'm not an AB/DL, incotinent or anything related, so, that's why I didn't join before, but I'm a very supportive and open minded person, I didn't know...
  4. SoggyToddler

Hello, I'm Max!

Hello, my name is Maxwell, or Max. I am currently 21 years old, I turned 21 in July. I'm a keto bab, and I love tennis, and bowling. When I'm home, I either draw, sing, cook, or cuddle! I dabble in some animation, but not enough to be known as an animator. Also my favorite color is...
  5. asiandiaperboi

Hey guys :)

Hi people, I’m sort of new to this site, I created this account a couple months ago but exam season and uni really got in my way of doing anything else but study. I’m 18 and I live in Melbourne. Im a very open minded person, easy to talk with although I’m pretty shy lol. Ive been a little for...
  6. 2

hello

Hello I'm jacob! I am interested diapers and came across this amazing site. I also am interested in cars and gaming. I hope to meet some amazing people with common interests. Thank you for reading :D bye
  7. B

Howdy,

Just saying hy because i am new.I am 23 years old living in england.I like lots of things.And i am wanting to make some friends.
  8. O

Hi there :3

Hello, my name is Lydia and I am a little around 3-4 years old. I am trying to find ways to go deeper into my little self and express it in ways that make me the most happy. I love lolita fashion and cuddling with stuffed animals. I also like video and PC games as well as anime, astronomy, and...
Back