potty

1. DiaperWuff93

Buying a potty seat

For a while, I've been wanting to buy a potty seat (Particularly the Paw Patrol-themed ones), but I don't know if I can since I still live with my family and it could be embarrassing if they find it or know that I have one. What can I do to buy it and once I have the seat? What about after use...
  2. BigTykes

Favorite Place To Go Potty In Diapers At The Park

Your answer could apply to any of the following: - Your favorite previous place to go potty when you were younger - Where you currently go potty - Where you plan to go potty - Where you would prefer to go potty (if you could) in your diapers at the park Some additional optional conversation...
  3. ShyGirl91

Lazy Sunday 🍼👶🏻🩷

This baba is awesome, along with the adult silicone nipple Rearz makes that just molds to the mouth 🥹 Just a relaxing day with no worries about a potty. 👶🏻🍼🧸
  4. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Autistic toddler still wearing pull-ups training pants

I was aged three, I was diagnosed with my former neurophysiological to found that children with autism spectrum disorder since in 90’s. I have autistic because I am learning slowly to how to potty train. I made me overwhelmed after I doesn’t like sit on toilet are cold seat to cause my sensory...
  5. M

Hello! I need to learn how to wear a diaper and hide it from my family!

I always wanted to try a diaper but my family would strongly disapprove of that...so i need a way of wearing them without my family ever knowing.Moreover,I need to learn how to poop in the diapers. One last question...how to dispose off a diaper secretly?
  6. L

ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay! And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers..... NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong! I...
Back