breathable

1. PNW509Little

Breathable Options

I tried searching for past posts before posting this, but couldn't find a good recent one. ISO a good but breathable diaper option. Just for the times when I am much more active or when its just too warm, because the plastic is great, but not so good for air movement. Most of my current...
  2. BrattyPrincessSophie

The Best of Both Worlds

I'm not particularly a fan of breathable cloth-like disposables and given the choice I would go for the best plastic disposable over the best breathable disposable. I have opened my mind some to cloth-like diapers and would wear any recommended good ones probably with some PUL pants over them...
  3. I

Diaper Concept Review - Tena Slip Plus, Cotton-Feel Backed

I wanted to write this review as I have been looking for something like the Tena Slip cotton-feel backed diaper for a while now and I just got my hands on some today. This is more of a review of the concept of cotton backed diapers in the ABDL space than an actual review. It is quite...
  4. S

I need help finding a breathable diaper.

Hiya. I'm autistic and as such, I deal with habituation issues. I am too sensitive to my bladder at night and my senses will prevent me from sleeping even if my bladder is pretty much empty sometimes. Getting out of bed many times a night to use the restroom when I don't actually have to go just...
Back