disney

1. nightfox320

Little At Disney Experiences

So I had a thought recently, Whenever I go to Disney, especially the Magic Kingdom, I’m always hit with the little feels. However, seeing as I have always gone with family I have never been able to indulge my little side aside from snuggling with my plush in bed at night. I was wondering if...
  2. PufftheButt

Disney World Questions!

Hello~ I was wondering if any of you have attended Disney World in recent years or any other big amusement park? I know there is some threads on the topic but I think they are a little dated. While I'm asking 1000000000 questions, maybe we can start this thread to offer advice to any other...
  3. GoodnitesFan97

What would you think if they update the Pull Ups for 2017

Since Goodnites are getting newer graphics, should Pull Ups have the same treatment? I think every Winter i get awesome news about pull ups, and this year could be no exception. My predictions for updated graphics Learning Designs: Boys-Buzz Lightyear/Cars Girls-Rapunzel & Merida/Elena of...
  4. GoodnitesFan97

New Goodnites Designs rumor

I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017? Here's the new package. My predictions for 2017 designs: XS: Boy- Spider Man Girl- Elena of Avalor...
  5. GoodnitesFan97

Rapunzel(Disney)on Huggies Pull-Ups

Who remembers the Disney character, Rapunzel on any of the girls Huggies Pull-Ups, she's from Tangled!
  6. BayB8

AB mentioned in the Incredibles??

I was watching the incredibles and a scene go me thinking. Towards the beginning when the kids are fighting at the table and they are arguing about being normal, Vi says, "The only one here that's normal is Jack Jack and he is still in diapers" Dash responds under his breath "Lucky". His...
  7. FeekaDimension

JOURNEYS just released the BEST shoes for Littles

OK maybe not the best ever but... Journeys Shoes carries a line of Disney shoes called the "Young at Heart" line and they are AMAZING... they have Disney characters all over them and the best part is that they are identical to the children's versions that they sell at Journey's Kids! They have...
  8. R

AB/DLism in popular culture

Let's begin with the old classic: Baby Snatchers 0.o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStfT8gCrjM
Back