dress

1. S

Want to be Sissy behind closed doors

Hey, 36 male here and I have always had the urge to want to dress a bit fem at times with the right guy. Haven't done anything with a guy but would love to be treated like a sissy or sissified. Recently made contact with a guy that would be willing to sissfy me along with face fucking me and...
  2. hex000f

Question about clothing preferences

I've been thinking about doing 1 on 1 age play with someone who's well equipped and that brought me to the question of what baby clothes I might want to try on if they have any my size. Normally I think that the best baby clothes look is just a diaper or perhaps a shirt and diaper depending on...
  3. M

So i bought a dress...

I did not have the guts to try it on in the store, but I bought a size 14/16 (girls) Christmas dress today. The red velvety "Santa's helper" sort of style. It is so cute, and I think will come down "just enough" to barely cover the diaper! I haven't had the time to try it on yet and won't until...
  4. BabyAngela

Hello

Hi All, I am Angela, I subscribed myself last year for this website, but due to various reasons, I didn't had the time to stay in touch, so therefore I would like to introduce myself again. I am a 24 year old dutch male person in daily life. However, when I was a child, I always admired girls...
Back