recommendation

1. NihilisticPuppet

List of all baby diapers I could fit into as a small 21F?

First off I'm very sorry if this thread is somehow inappropriate or otherwise incorrect. I'm new here so I'm still learning the ropes of this forum. I'm 21F, 5'3, I weigh 120-something pounds. I don't currently have access to a tape measure that I can use to measure my waist so I'm not sure of...
  2. PaddedCub

Best thin daytime diaper?

Something quiet and not noticeable, can hold sudden flooding, good price, and ships to Australia without charging an arm and a leg…. Any recommendations? Adult baby printed diapers get pretty expensive after a bit and tend to be noticeable 😬
  3. PupDean

Waterproof Mattress Protector Recommendations

I'm looking to buy a Waterproof Mattress Protector, would there be any you would recommend? I need one for my bed but I don't really know where to start. I always just bought disposable bed protectors but I need something I can reuse so I don't have to constantly be spending money on them. Any...
  4. AutumnBDL

Book recommendations?

I would love to dive into published literature regarding ABDL. Anyone have any particular books or even articles/studies they enjoy or found informative?
  5. BlankyBoyAUS

Recommended clothes for 6-7 year old me?

Since I feel so much like between an average first-second grader right now, I’m left to wonder about clothes including pajamas that you would recommend for me at my little age of around 6-7. Any good sites or Etsy shops? I don’t wish to buy clothes that are too babyish for me.
  6. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

What diaper brand is best for me????

I need to know what diapers will be best for me. Please provide a link if possible.
  7. perlFerret

Travel Recommendation

We'll be flying cross-country in May this year. I have 5x ABU Kiddo left and thinking of restocking before the trip. Each leg of the flight will be about 4 hours so I don't need anything massively absorbent. I'm a fan of prints but not opposed to plain white, either. What does the community...
  8. D

NRU Little Rascals or Crinklz

Hi all, Haven't worn for a while as wife disapproves but urges are back and looking to order one of the aforementioned. What would your preference be? Also what size would be best for 36" waist with a slight muffin top? Last I ordered were a medium rearz seduction and the tapes were slipping...
Back