leaking

1. Canadianfalls

Protecting the bed

For my fellow bed wetters, what do you use to protect the bed other than Gary wear pants or those PUL covers? I'm not a fan of sleeping on a pad, and already have a mattress cover. Is there some out there that isn't much more inconvenient than a diaper that can save me having to wash my sheets...
  2. Littlerhinoabdl

Which Bed Pads Are Best? Pampers, Huggies, medical ones 🙄

Looking for recommendations on bed pads. I've found that adult nappies are becoming less absorptive as they claim and my nappy leaks at night now regularly. I'm going to start using bed pads now, aswell as boosters. I've seem loads of different bed pads to use but I've noticed Pampers and...
  3. inconsurferdude

Letting your diaper leak

Kind of expanding on a comment I posted in another thread, but I'm curious if any other incontinent people here can relate. Basically when I'm doing sweaty stuff outside all day and mostly away from other people (like hiking or gardening) I'll apply extra powder before changing into a cheap...
  4. nightfox320

Leakmaster PUL Waterproof Pants Issue

Morning yall! I have a quick question for those that use cloth diapers at night. As some of my previous posts indicate I have mostly transitioned to using cloth diapers at night. As such, I invested in quite a few PUL pants, mostly the Leakmaster brand. Additionally, I switched to some snap on...
  5. L

Finally Saw a Doctor.

Reference post for understanding here. This morning I had a total melt-down. I woke to fresh warmth in my diaper. Ok, I thought, no problem, and turned to wake my husband, as I do every morning. Already nervous about the doctor's appointment today, I fumbled with everything as I tried to...
  6. F

Best Diaper Fold

I've been using the butterfly fold (with a twist in the middle) because having the full width at each end of the cloth diaper to reach around my waist for pinning is necessary. I understand this fold is more often used for girls and I'm not female, but it's worked for me over a period of a few...
  7. Cthulhu

Leaking while laying on my back (male)

I slept (or at least tried to) in diapers for the first time a couple days ago:) Even though it was pointing straight down, some of the pee went up and down the sides of the diaper (at the wings(?)) and then out the back, if i wet fast enough. Luckily i had a pad under the sheet. I've...
Back