bedwetter

1. gobphus

“Bedwetter” as a Slur

Have you ever wondered who made the word “bedwetter” a slur in politics? According to Adam Nagourney in this article, it was David Plouffe: “In a world of Democratic bed-wetters, to reprise the phrase used by David Plouffe, a senior political adviser to Barack Obama, to describe Democratic...
  2. ky1

Hi I’m Ky

Hello I’m Ky and I am a 20 year old bedwetter/DL. THIS IS A COMMUNITY I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH AND IM HOPING TO HAVE SUPPORT AND SOMEONE TO VENT TO :)
  3. B

Goodnights XL?

Have any adults worn or have older children/teens who are wearing the Goodnites XL? I’ve never tried them but I heard they can fit young adults well as far as waist size. So I guess my main question is so I’m a young adult and a bed wetter, I weigh 150 pounds and have a 34 inch waist with a...
  4. bedwetterdavid

If you wet the bed as a kid, did it naturally come back as an adult?

I’m interested in how many childhood bedwetters eventually returned to wetting the bed as an adult. My answer is I wet the bed as a child and became dry, but later it came back for no apparent reason. Although the neurologist thinks it’s likely due to stress, so I suppose I could say a mental...
  5. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Depend Night Defense underwear for men for adult bedwetting protection

I saw website and have Target store of men incontinence products shelves to see new underwear is called Depend Night Defense imagery underwear for men, women and underpads are very good products that have more similar Goodnite for kids and teens bedwetting underwear. Do adult wearing Depend...
  6. bedwetterdavid

Embracing myself and making new friends

Hi everyone! I've lurked in this community for a lot of years and only had an official profile for the last few. I feel like I'm finally thinking of this community as a group of friends with common interests who I can interact with, rather than something to be ashamed of. I'm a pretty...
  7. Tasmaniandevilpadded

ABU Space Diapers

Hi, I was checking up with my email from ABU about new delivery economy was changed to free shipping. I don’t surprise that I wanted to order ABU Space diapers with two bags. I’m remember that video was years ago in 2015. I have on my YouTube channel. I want to shares to all videos was growing...
  8. crinklybabyblue

Using just Underpads for Bedwetting (Naked, no Diaper)

I have always loved to wear and wet diapers in bed. Recently I got a sample of Northshore MagicSorb Underpads, extra long. I put it on the bed and got in naked and went pee all over the bed. It kept the bed dry but I felt like I was covered in pee, which I absolutely loved. I started calling...
  9. M

New here

Hi new here. Bedwetter with occasional daytime accidents. Looking to meet new people. Ask me anything.
  10. Pika123

Bed wetting

Before you say anything, the most recent thread on bed wetting was 2014 and was expired (as far as I can find). So I decided to start a new one :smile: So last night I went over to a mate’s house (let’s call him Mark, which is not his real name) to watch a soccor/football game which because of...
  11. R

Absorbency

Im looking for a diaper with higher absorbency then a belted shield. As a bedwetter I need a diaper with faster and higher absorbency but it needs to be store bought. Does anyone have a good idea on how Depends work, would overnight pads work, or would Goodnites work (Which I Still Fit In)...
  12. R

Damp Underwear

Ill start rhis off by saying I used to wet the bed on occasion but that was years ago. Lately though ive been waking up to very damp underwear and it seems to get worse every night. Does any one know what it is or what to do. Thanks in Advance!
  13. Hotcocoman07

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot chocolate!

OH I'VE GOT IT! Yeah so I really like hot coco(and The Polar Express) Hi I'm Hotcocoman07 I'm a gay male and an ABDL with a genetic bedwetting problem(probably what got me into this group). I'm a little nervous when it comes to meeting ABDL+ people, but I joined this site to meet others like me...
  14. XLdiapers

Huge size baby diapers size 7!

These are huge size 7 Diapers. Tried them and they are the biggest I have ever found anywhere in the world! Love the cute packaging as well. A nice find for my collection. I collect vintage and modern baby diapers in extra large sizes. Definitely worth the price in my opinion. I know how...
  15. T

Hi

I am new to forums and just learning how to use them. My age play age is in between 8 and 12. In my fantasy, I am a bedwetter with a very weak bladder, and I have accidents during the day. I am still trying to accept my age play interest because it is different from what I have been told to be...
  16. XLdiapers

New size 7 diapers?

Has anyone seen these new Darlings size 7 diapers? Has anyone tried them? They are rated at 24-36kg and look very big as compared to the Pampers size 7.
  17. A

Good to see so many people here

Hi, I am Adam and I’ve just joined. I am UK guy of 30. I have had bedwetting problems for a lot of my life. I wet regularly until my mid teens and then after a dry period it came back a few years ago. I am now back to pretty much every night. Not had a great deal of luck with medical...
  18. Mickeymic

Hey Y'all

I am a 50 year old veteran with a 3 year old soul from Louisiana. Most of the time I enjoy being an adult, but occasionally I like to share a toddler experience with a friend. I like cooking and eating fine Cajun food. My Maw-Maw taught me how to cook. And, My Paw-Paw taught me how to hunt...
  19. crowza

I told my friend and learned she also is incontinent.

I have a good friend who always posts on Facebook about crohn's disease and advocates for those dealing with it, this friend also has crohn's. I decided to message her and tell how how great of posts and information she is posting and how I love learning about conditions and how I empathize...
  20. Firehawk

Hello from Australia

Hello everyone. I'm a male DL who is is incontent mostly at night but it has been working it's way into my daytime life recently. I wet the bed until I was 15 and with the help of medication it stopped. I had breife periods of incontene when I was 21 and 27. When I was 38 it started again...
Back