diaper cover

1. CLeazy928

Waterproof diaper cover at waterpark. Input and suggestions.

This year I'll be going to Holiday World. Probably towards the end of the summer season. I am curious. Are diaper covers a viable option to keep water from leaking in? I won't be getting into the wave pool or lazy river. But I want to go on the slides. Are there products with good enough leg and...
  2. liveandlove

Product Idea: Ratchet Tie Down Wedgie Diaper Pants

You know those levers that can tighten stuff? You crank it one way, then the other? Usually used for securing something to a car? What if those were used as a way to tighten diaper covers, perhaps with over-shoulder suspenders? You could tighten it so much! I bet it would feel really good ^_^
  3. inconsurferdude

Diaper covers instead of plastic pants for hot climate

I recently moved and it's my first summer in a much warmer climate with crazy humidity. I've worn plastic pants + onesie over my disposables for years but its making me sweat so much here. Thinking about trying diaper covers like these instead. They're designed for an insert but I'm looking...
  4. NorthShoreAdam

4Care Bodysuit Diaper Covers w/ Snap Crotch Now at NorthShore!

https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/diaper-covers/4care-unisex-bodysuit-diaper-covers-w-snaps.html 100% cotton onesie style diaper cover in 7 sizes and 2 colors (navy blue and white). Sizes available to fit waists 31 inches up to 48 inches. These are nice to wear over NorthShore Supreme...
  5. W

Leg guards and diaper covers

Can I buy something like a pair of latex shorts and use them as a diaper cover? Or do covers need leg guards in order to do their job well?
Back