peeing

1. JustAGirl

Curious ... Do You Prefer To Go To Sleep Wet Or Dry?

Yes - Clean Diaper - But Wet immediately, fall asleep warm Dry To Sleep Just depends on the mood
  2. EmotionalQuotient

Dreams about peeing but somehow not actually peeing

I'm a DL and I'm not incontinent. So I'm not sure if this experience counts as related to incontinence, but sometimes I'd have dreams where I would find myself going to the toilet to pee, and at the exact moment that I "pee", I would somehow conciously realize "oh no i'm dreaming about peeing"...
  3. michaelmc

What's the most perfect wet

What's the most perfect wet for you? For me im sat down watching TV in a short skitor dress and i feel the warmth off pee burst into my crotch and rise up the front engulfing my privates then i hold back a little letting it settle down to avoid brimming feeling it expand and firm up then i...
  4. DiaperLifer

What "Chastity Cage" type of Material is best to use in Plastic-Back diapers

I know there are tonnes of materials to choose from, but I'm looking for a type that wont rip a hole in a diaper. (does that happen?) I'm looking for a material that may be soaked in urine only for up to 12 hours. Any websites that you have personally visited and purchased from?
  5. michaelmc

Thing's i like about a wet

When I've wet my nappy i love to the warm wet feeling of sqwishy pulp , I'll squirm around to feel it move and slip about as i smoosh it. I love the feel of the pee as it trickels down over my bum when i wee lying down on my back. I love the feel of the bubbles of air tickling me as air escapes...
  6. CJB

Has anyone tried Lil Bella diapers?

I just bought a bag of Lil Bella diapers, and I was wondering how absorbent and comfortable they are. I plan on flooding them when I get them delivered! ☺️💛 Please let me know if you have worn them. Thank you very much! 😁💛
  7. CJB

Would/Do you only pee in diapers,

As much as I would love to do this, I think I need to have my own place first. Once I do, I will pee in my diapers until they are about to burst, and then change and start peeing in that one. Rinse and repeat! ☺️💛
  8. CJB

I peed in an ABDL diaper for the first time last night and...

It felt amazing! 🤩 I was a little nervous at first, because I was worried about leaking, but the Tykables Little Builders sure did its job well! 😄 I peed a lot in my diaper, and I stayed dry all night! 😁 I think that this will be a regular thing! 🥰
  9. CJB

What's your favorite thing to do in a diaper?

I just wanted to know your opinions. I just got my first sample diaper for nighttime, and I plan on peeing in it as much as I can, feeling the warmth surround me and waking up in a very wet diaper! ☺️❤️ If I really enjoy it, I will definitely be getting more! 😁🩷
  10. DiaperLifer

Peeing in NEW positions that are most gratifying, comfortable, or turns you on the most?

I peed today after my nap, while I was still waking up, I relaxed my bladder muscles and luckily I was wearing a Crinklz Original diaper (as the padding was mainly in front) and I'm male; the position I peed in for the first time in a long time, while laying on my stomach. I knew my diaper was...
  11. T

how to simulate pooping and peeing in a diaper

hi all i love the feeling of messing and peeing in my diapee all the time but the smell and cleanup also the disposale is a pain so please help also im up for anything go wild i will put thing up my but and eat most things.
  12. heewxn

Which is better?

Tena slip maxi vs. Tena slip super Which one is better?
  13. S

I pee a bit in my underwear when I wake up

Hello ! I'm a 17 years old girl.. When I wake up everyday, I can't hold my pee and goes a little bit in the underwear. Also I am a DL Please comment what kind of diapers do I need 😉 (I don't like the ones that is very thick)
  14. michaelmc

physical age 85 mental age16 official age 51 UK Nappy lover

I medicly incontinent and loving it,is that weird?i am also exploring my feminim side???I have tried many different incontinence products and am using net pants and pads the net pants are expensive and cheap quality but I have found pants that at £2 a pair (www.wish.com)are great and look good...
  15. L

I Want To Have A Diaper Fetish!

I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself. My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I...
  16. MellowYellow

I want to start peeing in my diaper while I sleep :D

Would really be helpful if anyone had any information that I could use to achieve this. I'm afraid of hypno-files (like "Warpmymind") they claim to be curses (the majority) that the people who are then cursed have to pay for the removal of the curse, sounds like some serious shit, I don't want...
Back