introduction

1. Alzzy

New to the adisc world

Hiii, y'all can call me Alzzy, I'm 18 and I'm from the US, I'm more of a middle, and I love music, video games, and of course baby stuff 🐻 Hope everyone is doing great, peace and wish you all the best!! 💛
  2. DrPerky

Intro!

Hello everyone. I'm Perky, I've been into abdl for as long as I can remember! I've always thought diapers were cute and loved the way they felt but I'm mainly lean on the side of cg. I joined to make some friends in the community finally and to support my little whos also here. Outside of this I...
  3. Sterling

Hello hello! Sterling here!

Hey there, how's it going? Gosh, I've missed forum based communities and I can't wait to be part of a thriving one once again. The name's Sterling, or that's at least the name of my babyfur sona. I'm a trans-guy in my early 30s and I work as an artist in the furry community. I like to peddle...
  4. DRZWDerepaid

New here - Hi everyone

I have browsed this site in the past but never joined. Fairly long-standing member of OmoOrg. Late 20s just trying to get through life. Video gamer, business professional, just working on finding a place where I fit in. Not really good at the social thing, so not great with introductions (big...
  5. Lokka

Hello!

Hi! My name is Lucas (18), Im new to this site. Im a little and I like to wear diapers for comfort as often as I can. I hope i can get to know people, make friends and explore this side of myself. I also have telegram if anyone wants to chat :)
  6. kalebsarek314

intro. sorry bad at titles :-p

my name is kaleb. well thats my little name. i mean is a 7 year old not potty trained boy a little? or it that too old to be called a little? either way IRL im 35 and a happily married man to my wonderful wife who supports me in everyway. not sure what else to say. ask me anything. i'm an open book
  7. abdldude46

my introduction:)

hey there everyone, i’m new to this site, was recommended by a friend! i’m a laid back dude into diapers, i’m in my last year of high school and i turned 18 recently:) i’m into gaming, swimming and diving! looking to meet new friends :D
  8. AdorableAnarchy

My introduction, hi!

I’m really shy so I haven’t introduced myself even though I’ve had this account for a while, sorry… So hi, nice to meet all of you! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I like diapers but I’m embarrassed about it, I hear that’s normal though so it’s okay! And I like reading other peoples stories, so that’s the main...
  9. JaberandCamgar

Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Jeremy, and I discovered this page from a friend of mine on DeviantArt: @Rotommowtom (and I've always liked his art style too). I've always had a diaper fetish, specifically DL, for just about as long as I can remember and only recently got to the point where I actually...
  10. spibsmonger

Heya

ADISC is calling me out with a banner on my page :LOL: Fair, I get it. So here I am.... I've been a lurker on this site for....probably oh god, 15 years? Or as long as its existed. It was my first foray into others into ABDL when I was young. Now I'm grown up and mostly on the Tumblr/Twitter...
  11. Nicerockinkid

Hello! (Introduction Post)

1) Hello! Who are you? Hiya! I'm Nick! I work in fast food full-time, love rhythm games, am a part of an osdd-1b system with our little, and love others! :D 2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression) What brings me here is wanting to be more accepting and understanding! A close...
  12. justabigbaby

New here!

Hello! I’m a new user on this platform :3 I hope i can have fun here with all ya sillies! 🩵 You can call me Star, i have autism, adhd, and anxiety. I am also an incontinent!
  13. WowzersIamSad

Introduction

Introducing myself so I can read through the stories lmaoo, finding stories and stuff for more drawing inspiration so if you have any good recs let me know :cool:(y)
  14. CuriousFabio

Greetings from Argentina

Wassup ? I'm Fabio , nice to meet you , i'm a adult currently doing a bachelor degree, i have been lurking here for some days but i finally decided to make a account haha , i'm both new here and with the whole abdl thing , i haven't wore diapers yet but i'm curious and want to wear them someday...
  15. LilDiaperedBoy

Hiii

Hey everyone, I’m Jake from Germany I’m just a gay diaper boy who’s also into a lot of kinky stuff hehe Looking forward to getting to know y’all haha
  16. princessBri

Another trans girl who's into diapers introduces herself

1) Who am I? Hello! I go by Bri (she/her) on here and I'm excited to meet other people. Personality wise I can be a bit shy but when I open up I tend to talk a LOT and get really bubbly. I'm in graduate school studying ancient history so I have a tendency to talk a lot about advanced concepts in...
  17. tinykaida

Hi Hi from a long time lurker

Hi hi! I’m Kaida. I’m a long time lurker in the community. I’ve known for most of my life that I was interested in babyish things. Part of which I’ve discovered to be trauma related but also just a part of me. I’m finally in a place where I can really embrace this side of me and I’m excited to...
  18. JenyLu

Hello ADISC!

Hey ADISC 😃, I'm both extremely excited and nervous to finally make an official account and introduce myself to the community. I've been a lurker for a bit now, and I decided that it was probably time. Well, enough of the rambling, let's get onto the introduction. 1. WHO AM I? On ADISC, you...
  19. DiaperLoverBaby

I’m delighted to be a part of this incredible ABDL community! 🍼

Hello everyone, I've recently come to accept and embrace my desires of wearing and using diapers. It's a significant step for me, and I'm eager to connect with fellow members who understand and share similar experiences. This community feels like a safe haven where I can be authentically...
  20. SummerInDiapers

Hi a Newcomer here

Hi I'm summer and i think it's about time to introduce myself. I'm here to just talk witch people like me. So to start everything of i'm a dl. My story as a diaper girl starter about 2 years ago and is still ongoing. Some things about me are that i love food, sleep, horse riding, gaming...
Back