idea

1. DiapersoulDylan

High School For Adults

If you were awarded a full ride scholarship, and didn't have to work to support yourself through school, would you attend a high school made for adults that is modeled after a large mainstream casual American public high school, but elevated in quality of facilities and quality of education...
  2. M

Diaper rash/smell prevention idea.

So I've had this idea for a long time. But, why don't they put like Activated Carbon and this stuff like Seachem Purigen in diapers? Seachem Purigen is made for removing ammonia/nitrite/nitrate and stuff, and it's re-usable. (could work great in a cloth diaper.) It's all safe, I mean like...
  3. captainpollution

Great business idea

I went to the YMCA by my house yesterday and a great idea dawned on me. Someone needs to start up an AB/DL/IC friendly recreational center. First, there would ideally be a fully operational fitness/exercise facility. Some companies advertise their business as 'judgment free; what a crock...
  4. KittyninjaW

I want to turn my avatar into a babyfur, Ideas

Hey its me again just waiting at this rate, anyway I really want to turn my avatar into a baby fur, but I don't know where to begin, Its really something I have been thinking about for a while now and I want to know how to do it.
  5. KittyninjaW

ABDL Finder app

You know I have been thinking about Abdl signals, and I was thinking what if there was a phone or tablet app, that would let us know when there is another Abdl in the area, and sent us a message or a thing using your normal ringtone as not to cause suspicion, and put it out for free on android...
Back