events

1. FinnaYeet

Any events near Southern Utah this month?

I'm wanting to put myself out more in the community and want to see if there's any sort of events going on near where I live (southern Utah/Vegas area).
  2. SoggyGolfer

DL’s, is there a place for us at munches/Capcon?

I’m a DL and have been active on this site for almost 3 years. This site and the people on it have been enormously helpful as I’ve “come out” to my wife and I’ve gained a level comfort with myself I hadn’t accepted in the past. Although I don’t know why, I have a desire to meet people in...
  3. Consul

ABDL Events / Hangouts / Conventions near BC Canada?

Hi, Are there any ABDL/little events, hangouts, or conventions that exist in British Columbia, Canada? Or, nearby like in Washington state, Oregon, or Alberta? I'd be interested in knowing more about communities out there!
  4. LittleBlueDuck

ABDL Events

Hello! I recently attended an amazing littles club event in Manchester and loved it! However I’ve just moved up to Scotland and am not aware of anything similar up here😞 any fellow Scottish ABDLs know of anything? I’ve only ever gone to one event and although I loved it I struggled to let go...
  5. TabulaRasa2017

First experience at an ABDL event - like a first kiss

Hello my little friends, I've recently been to my first ABDL/littles event and met some wonderful people in real life. I'm going to describe a few things briefly and vaguely because it was a special experience for me and I shared some intimate things with others that are best kept private. But...
  6. MommyPenelope

Does anyone know when BouncyTown will be back?

I've heard a lot of good things about the kink festival known as BouncyTown and I really want to go and meet some new friends but sadly it keeps getting cancelled. Does anyone know when it will be back or is it permanently cancelled?
Back