babyfurs

1. Sterling

How Do Furry And Little Intersect For You?

Hello all! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far. I was wondering what being a babyfur means for you. It's a lovely subculture in both communities and I am a part of both But being babyfur specifically doesn't quite "click" for me yet. I mostly just use my little sona for artwork here and...
  2. LilSkye

Hullo! Skye here

Hii, my name is Skye and I am 37 years young. I am nonbinary and go by they/them or she/her. I have short hair (easier to manage) and blue eyes(makes going outside fun) I wear diapers most of the time, as they are comfortable and I have leakage occasionally. I also have some pacis and a...
  3. pawshine

Best Place To Post My Work?

Hi! I’m a diaperfur, babyfur, age regression and pet space artist and I was wondering what’s the best place to post my work? I used to post it a ton on Reddit but this morning I woke up to a permaban after (I’m assuming) I pissed some furs off by posting my babyfur work in the diaperfur sub and...
  4. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Intro

Not sure if I have done one of these yet or not lol. But I guess I will make one just to be sure. Hello! I am August and I am a babyfur, diaperfur, and an anthro artist. I draw sketches of many things but mostly characters. They almost always have a diaper on. But anyways I am up for a chat...
  5. Angellothefox

I have done it. I have made RP for all of us.

This is a community wear you can ether sit back and chat or you can https://discordapp.com/channels/264895064545820676/264898192901013504 This is a community for anyone who is 18+ but keep in mind that that dose not mean it is adult theme. So please keep it PG13 :sweatdrop: I would like to...
  6. Angellothefox

Post your babyfur doodles

Any art that is Babyfur/diaperfur or adult cub [adult furries behaving and acting like babyfurs] post them here. This is what I have been doing for the past 5 days in the old out of date organiser that my mum gave to me to draw some pictures in. What has anyone else drawn?:smile: - -...
  7. Angellothefox

Here is one How do you meet babyfurs in real life?

I do not know about the USA because it is a much more bigger place full with more people. But where I live the united kingdom is a much more smaller place :sweatdrop: I am sorry but when you talk about meeting a babyfur could you please specify weather you met them in the united states or...
  8. Angellothefox

Halloween is coming is it exeptable to be a abdl?

One Halloween has gone please lock this thread. Thank you So halloween is upon us and is coming up. This is a perfect time to awsre the door in your big onesie or diaper with the excuse of this is my Halloween costume.:thumbsup: But would that be the case? is it exeptable to be a abdl at...
  9. edgyfox

Your baby fur side?

I'm fairly new to here still getting the hang of things. But been an experimental babyfur since 2011 and more so online then real life. But I'm wanting to bring my baby fox side out more into the real world. Unfortunately if I take it out of my home I have to hide that side of me due to my...
Back