space

1. Wizard With DIaper.jpg

Wizard With DIaper.jpg

A clip of my wizard character manifesting an ABU Space diaper.
  2. BluefireJay05

I can't believe i bought some play-doh plus a question

just like the title says...... I bought some play-doh. the other day in wal-mart I looked and looked and could not find the right kind of toys then I see some play-doh and I picked up and purchased it. I have not had any fun with it yet I need to find a table with a smooth enough surface and...
  3. I

Intentionally Diapered Rocket Scientist

Hello everyone, I'm so excited to finally join this community! I've been interested in diapers since I was in diapers and am finally only now able to embrace my interests. I am mainly a DL but I do have an immature side to me. As you can tell from my title, other than diapers one of my main...
  4. A

abu space, the first ten

soo, this is going to be a semi long duration review of the ab universe space diaper where i write a review and update it as i use the first ten diapers. i know that there are plenty of reviews out there for the space, but, i figured why not, the more information, the better. Cost: so lets...
  5. H

Snuggies or Molicare (or space)?

So I've got some money left at the end of the month, which is nice. 20 snuggies waddlers, 14 molicare super plus or 10 abu space diapers... What would you get and why?
  6. D

Big Order

So I haven't posted in a while but I thought this would be a good occasion. I just made a pretty big order and part of it shipped just a few minutes ago. I ordered 50 Tykables Overnights and a combo case of 40 Space and 40 Little Pawz from ABU. :thumbsup: I am really excited to get these...
Back