briefs

1. loveboysbriefsnpullups

Hello from CA USA

New here, long time lurker. Living in Fresno. Largely into briefs and water sports but have always been into pull-ups too. Recently in the last few years I’ve tried and fallen down the full-size diaper rabbit hole. Mostly a diaper lover but I’ve got a onesie and pacifier I haven’t been able...
  2. LittleJ123

Falling in love with briefs again (underwear)

So, when I'm not wearing diapers or pull-ups (unfortunately the majority of my adult life), I was wearing boxers and boxer briefs. Recently, out of curiosity, I purchased a pack of plain white briefs, or "tighty-whities" as I used to hear people call them. I haven't worn these since I was in my...
  3. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Autistic toddler still wearing pull-ups training pants

I was aged three, I was diagnosed with my former neurophysiological to found that children with autism spectrum disorder since in 90’s. I have autistic because I am learning slowly to how to potty train. I made me overwhelmed after I doesn’t like sit on toilet are cold seat to cause my sensory...
  4. trevy

Cat&Jack boys underwear

I just bought Cat & Jack Boys briefs in an XL. I’m a 34 waist 39.5 hip and 5’8”. They fit well, with room to grow. I haven’t washed them yet but I will update when I do, I don’t think washing will be a problem though...
  5. Agent66

Recommendation: Cardinal Health Adult Brief Diapers.

So nothing flashy with these Cardinal Health diapers, just Green color and a heavy duty work horse in terms of an adult diaper. This is not a review though maybe I'll make some in the future. For now this is just a simple recommendation. So I have purchased a case or two of these recently...
  6. dlguy4life

NorthShore Supreme Briefs VS. Abena Abri‑Form Classic Briefs

I prefer my diapers to be as thick and crinkly as possible. So I have always bought the Abena M4's however, I have seen reviews online how thick and crinkly the NorthShore Supreme Briefs are. I obviously have never tried the NorthShore Supreme Briefs, are they that much better than the Abena...
  7. A

Selling Adult Diapers

Hello - I have several unopened packs and cases of adult diapers, looking to sell. Does anyone know of a place that buys adult diapers (beyond ebay or craigslist)? This forum or a medical surplus company? We are in the Long Island NY area. Thank you, - Andrew.
  8. memaymymoemoo

Incontinent Newby from USA

Hi, my name is memaymymoemoo. In my spare time, I like to write, read, and swim. I am a child care provider by trade. I'm incontinent due to wheelchair use and congenital physical disability. I came seeking info on the most absorbent cloth reusable pull-up diapers possible. I also am looking...
Back