scent

1. BlueBiggle

New Baby, Diaper, Nursery Scent - Initial Review

I had posted in another topic that I have some baby/diaper scent called Mommie's Diaper Fresh Scent. I got it off of Ebay years ago. I like the smell. For me it has a great disposable diaper scent; the most authentic thing that I had found yet. Someone on Furaffinity.net was selling bottles...
  2. loveletter

Smells and Scents of Babyhood

I found a baby powder perfume online, it's so sweet-smelling and nice to wear as an adult, or spritz a bit on baby clothes if powders/lotions aren't strong enough for you. ☺️ What other scents does everyone like that takes them back to their babyhood?
  3. TrickCyclist

Perfumes/fragrances

Sorry if this subject has been brought up before, but I was wondering what perfume or fragrance a young teen girl might wear? It's a whole world I've never explored. Sophie x
  4. itslittled

DIY diaper scent strips

So after a long while I was finally able to buy Little Kings in Mexico and try out the scent strips ABU sells, I always wondered what that scent was like but now I know. It reminds me a lot of a scent used on Toilet paper, like a very nice floral, sweet and fresh aroma, very pleasant, but not...
  5. ronnieM

ABU's Scent Strips and How to Make Them

When buying diapers from ABUniverse, there is an option to get them scented. Selecting this means that the staff there will include "scent strips" in each sample or pack of diapers you buy, which have a strong baby powder smell that seeps into the diapers in the pack from the time it's added to...
  6. ABDElsa

What is That Amazingly Wonderful Smell You Get From Baby and ABU Diapers?!

So I bought a few ABU Diapers, the first two I got scented with the scent strip and I did not like it at all, from far away it smells good but up close it is really overbearing. So, I got two $5 coupons from ABU and used it to order 2 more Diapers, and pay the remainder with my card, but I made...
Back