pacifer

1. Demonbabywearspamps

What paci do you use?

I'm hoping to start a thread of showing off our pacis! Personally I use a cute purple deco paci with "kitten" on it! Do any of y'all use pacis? If so show them off!
  2. ColinInDiapers

Paw Patrol

Hey everyone, I’ve recently gotten into Paw Patrol. I’ve known about it for years but never actually watched it. I think it is adorable and really makes me feel little. I just picked up a chase and Marshall stuffed animal and I love it. I’m looking for more paw patrol products that are either...
  3. Wispyboy

Found an interesting study on baby pacifiers

Interesting thoughts on a study about baby pacifiers found most pacis are undersized in every way for the advertised age. thought this might apply to us ABs and leads me to believe this is why studys claim pacis cause teeth deformities. Would be interesting if future adult and baby pacis were...
  4. maybay

Pacifier Size

Hi! I have several pacifiers from Pacifier Addict and always felt the nipple was a little small. I just ordered bigger sizes! What size pacis do you all use??
  5. CJB

I am thinking about sucking my first pacifier at night, but...

Would I get buck teeth if I continue to do it too often? I just tried it for the first time and it's really soothing. ☺️🩷
  6. Dino onsie with paci

Dino onsie with paci

7. LittleRascal

Pacifier lip skin troubles

Recently I bought a pacifer about 20 days ago now personally I love it and can get addicted quite easily however I’m having one issue which only occurs sometimes which is really confusing me but its causing issues with my lips its hard to describe it’s like the skin is lifted up kinda feels like...
  8. EmX

Closing mouth around pacifier

I was wandering if other people experience the same thing or if I'm doing something inherently wrong when my paci. When I have my paci in my mouth while I'm awake then it's completely fine and normal. When I'm asleep though, I relax the muscles in my lips (I think) and my mouth opens a little...
  9. EmX

Using a pacifier in front of my mother?

have lately been under a lot of stress and I use age regression to relax on the weekends and it's pretty much the only thing that keeping me going throughout the week. I have started wearing diapers 24/7 which has helped a lot and I've started to sleep with a pacifier every night. I have also...
  10. Littleone91

Need help with getting rid of nasty taste off of pacifier

I just bought brand new pacifiers from Amazon and I washed them and hot water and soap for 30 minutes I took them out rinse them off really well but for some reason my pacifiers tastes horrible. I soak them in mouthwash for over half an hour and they still tastes horrible what do I do? How do I...
  11. Throwawaw11

on my quest to find a good pacifier clip i have had to restart

does anybody know where i can get one that looks it looks exactly like this (and it also having good sowing) with the color (white snap with white clip with black band)?
  12. Throwawaw11

pacifier clips

does anyone know where i can gat a all black (except for the snap and clip) pacifier clip
  13. OriginalT

Pacifer help!

I've been looking into getting a pacifier and trying to do as much research as possible. So if anyone could post a picture of their favorite and tell me why you like it,as well as tell me about one you hate or what i should stay away from or look for? pros and cons? looking for info on both...
  14. BayB8

NUK Pacifier Comparison Help

I am interested in trying a pacifier and have been poking around the site to see which one people suggest. It seems NUK 5 or 6 is the most common. I'm just not sure which I should get. I looked them both up on amazon and Nuk 5 seemed to be pretty inexpensive $12.99, but then the Nuk 6 was like...
Back