plastic panties

1. jbond007

Just saying hello.

Bedwetter, nightly. I wear a variety of garments, usually cloth or disposable diapers and plastic pants, as demanded by circumstances. This affects other areas of my life. Whenever I plan to do something, I must plan for my bedwetting, too (e.g., travel). Self-wrangling has led from...
  2. timmysus87

Timmy's Fond Memories

Loved reading all the various topics of different embarassing moments, and thought I'd share one. . . I've certainly had many through out the years growing up as a teen and tween, even. So which one to start with, hmmm. . . Well, I guess to give some intro history, since about age 10, I had...
  3. DiaperedNFresno

Hi everyone...Im DiaperedNFresno

I'm a 55 year old male in Fresno, Ca. who enjoys wearing adult diapers with plastic panties as much as possible. Looking to chat with other diaper lovers in the community
  4. sissyBritney

My First Taped Diapers.

Today I got a delivery of my first taped diapers. I have been wearing pullups. Also got a pair of really cute pink plastic pants to wear over them. OMG, I must say what a difference from pullups. These are so much bulkier. I put them on as soon as I got them. They are so full and bigger than...
  5. ESPF

10 years ago

About... ten... ish? years ago there was a company/web page out of Canada that sold all sorts of plastic panties (White/colors/prints) and vinyl underskirts. Are they still in business? Anyone got the URL?
  6. G

Anyone ordered from B4ns lately?

Anyone ordered from B4ns lately? I’ve seen rumors online from the last year or 2 that they may be out of business. Anyone have any info?
Back