diapers abdl diaper talk

1. DLPeakOut

Recycled diapers!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/22/japan-recycled-nappies-world-first-horizontal-unicharm-kagoshima
  2. Babytoodler5

Always thinking about diapers in public

diapers are a necessary part of life for many, but they can also lead to some pretty funny and crazy moments. whether it's someone changing their baby's diaper in public and the mess that ensues, or simply seeing someone else's child in a messy diaper, we've all likely encountered a crazy...
  3. Babytoodler5

AB/DL Questions

Do you believe you were born this way? Developed it from being diapered as a kid? Were put in diapers as a baby but never feel you really left them? Had your parents find your stash or used diapers? Stole diapers from the babysitter? Who you like your diaper change that made it fun doing it ?
  4. Babycockney

Hi... Newbie here but long time ABDL

Hi all, Glad to have found likeminded people here... I'm new here, but been into and curious about ABDL for over 10 years now. Looking to get to know folks, but in particular in the UK. ☺️☺️ Feel free to drop me a msg, i don't bite... Much! 😛 I might make a mess in your lap though...
  5. Lilcatcus

Significant others…

I have a question. How do you know if you’re getting the right treatment to satisfy your kink? I have a diaper kink and I wear every night. I enjoy using them but it’s referred to as disgusting…
  6. keepitonDL

Partners and acceptance

Have your partners been accepting of you fully ? Have you experienced an in between where they aren’t to keen but but let you do your thing? I’ve come across allot of acceptance in my time , I know some of them would prefer to see me in a thong . But I’ve always liked big clothing and wearing...
  7. dlguy4life

Mickey Mouse copyright expires in 2024… could we see Mickey Mouse designed adult ABDL diapers in the future?

Although it’s probably likely that Disney will try to stop this before then to extend their copyright. If current copyright laws are not changed before 2024, the Mickey Mouse copyright will expire making it open for anyone to use. Perhaps we could see adult ABDL diapers made with Mickey Mouse...
  8. DLSpunky

Are you about the boosters?

[ 2 threads have been merged ] ~ KitsuneFox I know I am! Wow! Believe it or not, I had only recently decided to try putting boosters in my diapers after being a DL for more than 35 years. Depending (no pun intended) on the booster, it really brings back that feeling of soft, extra fluffiness...
Back