abdl clothes

1. MaybeBroken

Instant way to babify your shoes:)

I interrupt your day with this important announcement: You can Velcro straps to any pair of shoes! Those who don’t want to spring the $ hundo for the super baby shoes that came out recently, you can literally create your own little shoes with a fun pair of sneakers you already have and $19.99...
  2. ShyGirl91

My web store DaydreamZzz & Playthings is open!

I just opened my own web store!! 🥹 I started with Etsy but decided I'd rather create my own store and brand. It's been a lot of fun and has helped keep me out of my head and has helped alleviate the intensity of depression. My brand title is "Still Smoll" and the logo is a Bear holding a...
  3. DLinEx

HMV ABDL clothes in UK..

Hi all, Not massively into AB (90% DL) but I do approve the ‘look’ I was in HMV the other day and saw a load of t-shirts with care-bares, Sesame Street and similar themes. All quite cheap! In a retro vibe I think but thought someone might like to know That and Primark look like good places...
  4. Babysofiadiaper3

Hi I'm new this Asian diaper mess because I'm sissy princess is me baby girl

This is real me diaper mess baby princess too smelly funny and full of diapers yucky poop Messer's all abdl hail it
  5. LikesLittleBagels

Caregiver rules? What are they for you?

Good evening folks!, A few quick questions to start off with for the CGs out there. First, what are the rules for your little, such as: diaper usage, cleaning, taking care of themselves, and feelings? - Thank you. Second, what are the punishment or rewards for following those certain rules...
  6. WashABDL

Anyone have a favorite Etsy shop or little-known ABDL maker they'd like to share?

(Mods, If this sort of post isn't allowed, forgive me and remove. I didn't see any rules against it I hope.) I'll start, because I have been deeply impressed with two shops in particular. The first I have ordered some mittens from, and Chris absolutely customized them to my perfect dream. I gave...
  7. JaysonTheRegressor

Adult baby shirts that look like actual baby shirts

I like lots of adult baby shirts but they're clearly for adult babies, what I'd really want is actual toddler shirts sized up for adult sizes Examples of the toddler shirt style I'd like to see: Safari would be a big bonus! As well as embroydery <3 Please let me know of any good reputable...
  8. B

JoeyCuties Onesies?

What's up guys. I was online last night and found a sight JUST FOR ABDL onesies and it LOOKS awesome. HOWEVER! I was curious, as to whether or not any of the vast population of ADISC members had any reviews or advice on the adorable looking outfits.:confused: Thanks for all your help guys...
  9. Shyanne

Snaps4U stole my clothes!

So it's been a year and a half since I mailed my only shortall to Snaps4u to have them modify it along with a kigurumi..Its really hard for me to find a shortall that fits good..but this one fit great. But then whatever happened with the guy and now he wont reply to my emails at all and...
Back