gay

1. PamperPupper

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to ADISC but not new to ABDL! I'm sure a few of you might know me elsewhere or have seen my embarrassing pics all over the web! I'm just looking to post more content and get my face exposed elsewhere.
  2. daddy13

Introduction - New ABDL in Cornwall, UK

Hello, I am new to the world of AB/DL and would really like to speak to people to learn more about the lifestyle, perhaps find some friends who live in my area and hopefully one day a relationship with a likeminded person (preferably around my age). I am in my mid 20s, gay, hairy, intelligent...
  3. KENNEDYWIDOWER

West Coast Jungle Gym

I live in San Diego and I have tickets for the weekend. I see practically zero reference to this ageplay conference here or anywhere. https://thewestcoastjunglegym.com/ Wuzzup ppl? :)
  4. S

I'm a shy diapered college boy.

Hi everybody! I'm a blond/blue, gay, diapered college boy and new on here.
  5. pottypal

diapers are my lifestyle

after being eviscerated i realized i had to pad up, or pee all over the furniture and car as i could no longer tell when i needed to go. i was unhappy about it for a couple of days until i realized that a really good quality adult diaper made me very happy. wearing them has been a joy, and...
  6. D

Minecraft!

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for people to play Minecraft on PC and talk about diapers and just have fun. Anyone interested? Let me know! Thanks!
  7. D

Hey Everyone!

Hi, I'm Devin, I'm from Conway, Arkansas, and I'm a diaper lover. I live alone so I can wear whenever i want. Currently im wearing Depends Fitted Briefs as i don't have anything else, however my ideal diaper is abena x-plus or tranquility. I absolutely love working on cars, you guessed it, in...
  8. R

Michigan!!!1

Hi! I'm new to the site although I don't use it often. I live in south eastern Michigan about 30 minutes from Ann Arbor. Always looking to meet up with someone!
  9. Mikeyinundie

New from Arizona

Hi my name is Mikey and I live in Arizona. I'm gay, a diaper lover and love tighty whities too. I love to wet my bed. Huge fetish for underwear. Fun loving.
  10. HunterGreen2

Hi, mature, life long, diapered sleep wetter, adult baby and now adult boy.

I am retired and single. Only a few friends know I need to wear diapers to bed and I also use a pacifier and wear a onesie. I think it would be nice to get to know how others deal with the whole thing and problems to avoid. I have learned that I need to be responsible for as much of the work...
Back