comfort

1. Canadianfalls

Most comfortable diaper

Rank the diapers you find most comfortable. Pick your top 5. Comfort relates to it's physical comfort when wearing dry or wet, weather you feel wet or dry with them, how they bulk up with use, etc. I'm hoping to find something just as comfortable as the Attends Premier but for the daytime as...
  2. CJB

What pacifier would you reccommend?

My next step is going to be buy a pacifier to suck on while I sleep. Which one would you all reccommend?
  3. aligator

Use for a diaper for convenience

Now there is a war in my country. Electricity is often turned off. And there is a lot of time to think. And I wondered. Will I use diapers for comfort after I heal my hyper active blader? And my answer was that it must be so because there are cases when it is really convenient. For example, long...
  4. GoodnitesXL21

Your Diapered Situation- Expectations vs Reality.

To start, I'd say I've probably been a DL to some degree since 7-8, when my brother was a toddler. I tried on some of his toddler diapers for a short while over a couple nights at that time, but they got found and that put a damper on that for a while. 🙁 It really wasn't until I was 12ish around...
  5. Dinotopian2002

First Time Trying TENA Slip Ultima (New Style)

Hi everyone! This week I've tried the Tena Slip Ultima Active Fit (PE Backed) for the first time. I tried the initial Ultima design as part of a trial pack in 2014, when it was just a plain white diaper. At the time, I found it good but quite bulky. This was before I discovered AB/DL diapers...
  6. I

Very new to everything. Please read and respond! Bf is a DL and I'm still learning.

So my bf and I committed about 2 weeks ago. I've known him over 4 months now. Right from the get go I was very honest and open with him, which in turn led him to being very open and honest with me. He told me about his infantalism before we started dating, and I have been gradually learning ever...
  7. xtrabulk

A Good Diaper for Post-op (Wife as Caretaker)

Hello All, I'm taking to my computer to ask a fairly serious question. I'm going in for some pretty major surgery, and will be staying the night at the hospital--after that, it's pretty much 2 weeks of bed rest. The wife is encouraging me to wear at the hospital. She thinks I "need" them to...
  8. P

Greetings..paddded members

My padded life has mostly been spent working in the healthcare system. Due to surgery, I may be home indefinitely. I live in the country and love the outdoors. During our Canadian winter cold spells, I like to play PC games like Call of Duty etc...or hike the trails with my dog. My interests...
  9. xtrabulk

Being told to put on a diaper

Several times since coming out to my very understanding wife, she has told me, or suggested strongly, that I put on a diaper. The first time was when I was stressing out badly about a work issue. She said, "You're just stressed and sad, honey. Why don't you put on a diaper?" The thing is, at...
Back