bed

1. New comforter!!!

New comforter!!!

2. PaddedCub

Saw my tab open with adult baby cribs

A couple days ago my wife (sometimes my mommy) was putting a movie for us to watch on my iPad while I was finishing reading a book. I heard her say “cribs” and I was like “??” and she showed me the screen. It was a tab I had open at pictures of cribs for adult babies. I got embarrassed and...
  3. L

Another bedwetting mishap?

Hey everyone! It's Aubrey. I posted yesterday about the weird occurance that my gf ran into with her sudden bedwetting habit, which led me to do further research on what could have happened and cases similar to it. One of the ones I'm sure we all (or a good few of us had) experienced at sleep...
  4. Firehawk

Added Protection

Well I finally got a duvet cover and I must say it makes me feel a little more comfortable knowing that if I do have a leak which happens more often than not that I want have to wash the duvet. It is a little noisy to sleep under though but I'm sure I'll get used to that.
  5. Allegro

Which Stuffed Animal Should I Sleep With?

I have a sock monkey and a cat. I can't decide which one I should sleep with. What do you think?
  6. Angellothefox

What do you do to protect your bed matres at night?

I am asking loads of questions tonight. This one is a little personal. When you go to bed with a nappy on obviously :laugh: your not going to bed and then wetting a mattress. My question is what do you do to procect your bed matres at night? You will have a nappy on but supose you want to wet...
  7. D

Happy to be back in my nappies

Hi all I took a break for a few weeks from wearing nappies. Even at night and I soooo love wearing at night. I think I just didn't feel the need for my nappies. But now I'm back and sooo happy. I even made myself a onsie. When I went to the chemist to get a new supply of nappies I found that...
  8. Cthulhu

Leaking while laying on my back (male)

I slept (or at least tried to) in diapers for the first time a couple days ago:) Even though it was pointing straight down, some of the pee went up and down the sides of the diaper (at the wings(?)) and then out the back, if i wet fast enough. Luckily i had a pad under the sheet. I've...
  9. Shyanne

Crib plans/designs?

Does anyone have any like blueprints/designs/plans on how to build a adult sized crib/bed? Or if not, maybe post pics of your cribs if you have any..
  10. pullupjoys

Finally! Relaxed bedtime wetting

It might be a small success but for me after a year, it was a most blessed event! As mentioned in another post I always lay out a lovely changing pad onto top of my bedding before crawling in for the night. And with wearing a ladies pullup up with a soft thick pad inside and then slipping on...
  11. Shyanne

Bed Rails

So I recently got some bed rails for my bed, since I can't really afford anything like a crib yet and don't like with a mommy or daddy..this is all I can do until then. It's silly but I do feel more secure and safe with them up. But I have noticed something..ever since I got them (about a week)...
  12. MellowYellow

I want to start peeing in my diaper while I sleep :D

Would really be helpful if anyone had any information that I could use to achieve this. I'm afraid of hypno-files (like "Warpmymind") they claim to be curses (the majority) that the people who are then cursed have to pay for the removal of the curse, sounds like some serious shit, I don't want...
Back