messing

1. stormypuppy

Self Acceptance: Stinky Edition

I was once afraid to try messing, I didn't wanna be "one of those" people I so embarrassingly said to myself. of course it was internal dialogue, I would tell my friends in the community "I don't mess, not that there's anything wrong with that" you know classic stuff like that. the truth was I...
  2. Omg301

Messing and Mental Health

This is a topic I want to bring up because it is something I've dealt with since I was a young child. To preface this, I've been pooping my pants intentionally since age 9, only recently since February buying and wearing/using diapers. I no longer use the potty and only use my diaper. I wanted...
  3. immp

An understanding stranger

Here's a real life account of something that happened a couple of years ago. I was collecting an online purchase. It had taken some to arrange due to the distance involved, conflicting work schedules and having to tie in the collection with another journey to the same area. During the several...
  4. FullOfPixels

Advice for cleaning after a messy diaper

Hey, I plan to actually mess in my diaper, since I managed to get hold of some abena M1s But as I have basically never done this before, I'm looking for some advice regarding the cleanup afterwards. Just for context, I probably will sit in it This my first thread, thank you for any advice that...
  5. Juan007

My diaper messing experience

Hello everyone^^ I would like to share my diaper messing experience here at ADISC. Since i cant really wear diapers 24/7 because of the presence of my family members in my house all the time, i have to chose really specific days to wear a diaper. so far i have tried wearing diapers thrice in my...
  6. S

messing: sitting, standing, squatting?

these days I end up squatting a bit just as I go, but I've been the type to sit down as I do as well. any particular preference y'all have?
  7. cherryfoxie

How do you feel about useing diapers in public?

ive seen alot of mixed feelings. some people say its gross , some say its fine. leave your answers :3 🍼
  8. cherryfoxie

Seeing Movies In Diapers WITH Friends

im going to wear diapers on friday to go to the movies with 2-3 friends + i plan on using it (wetting and messing). is there anything i need to know . just in case?
  9. Jammy

need tips on enemas

I like to use them every now and then tho i have an issue and that my diapers seem to always leak a lil i use Abu littlie pawz am i lacking capacity ? or is it my position of pooping ?
  10. Frungie

Messing and Mindfulness

Messing a diaper can be a great exercise in mindfulness, living in the moment. The "moment" is all we have, the past no longer exists, and the future is yet out of reach, at least in conventional time-space, but perhaps different in the quantum world. As adults we can get distracted and derailed...
  11. A

Username Ideas 😛

Hey I'm Eli ! I'm looking for a unique abdl username that suites me for my social media platforms. I have had my current username @DiaperStarBoy for a while and I think its time for a new one . Here's some information that may help -(I'm really really really into messing) -Guys -I love...
  12. psychonautalis

Foods and/or Laxitives To Ingest for Heavy Messing

What is your experience with laxitives and/or foods that make for a heavy messing experience ? Ones that are natural if possible!! I wanna know how to evacuate EVERYTHING
  13. psychonautalis

He Gets It... But, He Wants To Know Why

Hello little and big friends, Just wanted to ask a few questions as to how you guys would answer this or respond if this were you... I've recently opened up to my partner about my diaper-wearing and my little side...and he gets it, I feel he really does. He validates me and listens...
  14. G

pooping a diaper for anxiety and stress relief

Hello. I have two or 3 reasons because I mess my diaper. At first, because at mornings I can't hold it, I doesn't do it on purpose in this case. It is a hassle because I often poop two times at mornings, and wery often when I think I do not have to poop anymore, and after washing me and puttinng...
  15. hime

Simulating mess

What’s a good way to simulate the feel of messing? And risks of the option?
  16. S

Messing Diapers for girls

I am a female and I'm interested in messing,but I'm concerned that it will cause me to get an infection.is that what happens? or is there ways of preventing this? I'm just very nervous lol
  17. T

Least Capacity Diaper?

Hi there. I'm fairly new to this forum but no stranger to soiling and wetting myself and my girlfriend as well. We want to try out some fun with PVC Pants and Diapers by seeing how hard we can flood our diapers, so I'm trying to find the thinnest, most leakable, cheapest, and least capacity...
  18. S

Natural BM or Induced BM

I'm curious, which do all of you prefer? A large natural bowel movement in your diaper or one induced by laxatives, suppositories, enemas or the marshmallow trick? I personally prefer a large natural poop in my diaper.
  19. L

Haven't been here in awhile, and became a "Lurker."

Hi, My name is Luvmessing, and as the name implies I absolutely love to occasionally put on a thick diaper with plastic pants, and make a mess in them. I've been doing this since I've been fifteen.
  20. UnactiveBladder

Wearing 24/7, a Guide by Psynapse

Adisc: I have been writing this for about 3 months. Today I believe it is finished. I'm sorry if it is too long, I wasn't sure where to post it, I thought the Diaper talk section was most fitting but if it has to get deleted I understand. TL;DR - Wear Diapers 24/7, Don't Mess In Public...
Back