design

1. MegaLugia

What's your favorite diaper graphics?

I don't think there's a tread for this, but here it is anyway, what's your favorite graphics or artwork on the diaper? For some diapers (baby or adult), some diapers have some good artwork, patterns, or graphics. I always loved nice colorful diapers (both baby and ABDL diapers). Here's some of...
  2. KnappFlannel

Some Diaper / Training Pants Measurements With Elastics Removed (sm pics)

I was looking at a few different diapers for some reusable design research and I thought there had to be a better way to get accurate measurements then trying to tape them down with half a roll of tape :mad:... After some trial and error with my seam ripper I found some ways to remove the...
  3. jasonbutsmall

Just Colors ABDL Flag

I wanted a version of the ABDL flag without the safety pin design on the side so I went ahead and attempted to make one. I don't think the colors are like, perfectly exact but they're close enough. Please feel free to use it however you like!
  4. S

Drynites design 2021 - Update

It been a while, but Drynites are getting a design update.
  5. Sitherus

I designed a diaper.

I designed a diaper now someone should make it and send me a case. if the diaper goes viral in the marketing id want at the least credit and a discount of them. :smile1: Anyways... this is it tell me what you think!
Back