adultbaby

1. ShyGirl91

Okay, in piggy-backing off my binging post...

If money was no object, if everything was free (humor me and just imagine--we littles are good at that!)... What would your free splurge look like? What would be in it? What would be the first thing you'd get for Little Space? And, if you wanna elaborate on all your top must-have's and...
  2. D

How do I start really enjoying being in littlespace?

Is it only just sitting there and doing nothing, or am I doing something wrong?
  3. diaper91

Whole day on baby food only

Hello there ;) I'm thinking about to do a challenge to eat only baby food for one day. For breakfast baby rice or porridge, some dinner and dessert form little jars like Gerber/Bobovita products, only baby snacks, drinking milk from bottle etc. I'm worried the most about dinner because of lack...
  4. LittlePigCub

I Found A Spotify Artist That Makes 80's, Rock, Punk, Pop ect Songs into Lullabies!

Look for Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star, it's amazing they have everything from Boy George, to The Cranberries, Girls just wanna have fun ect
  5. R

New mommy looking to learn

My boyfriend of 5 years very recently confessed his ABDL tendencies to me. I was really confused and slightly weirded out at first. I think he saw that, and told me he didn’t expect me to accept or even tolerate this part of him. He said he’d been terrified to say anything and hadn’t meant to...
  6. Uggu

Ever just wonder why?

I know the majority of us already accepted this side of our selfs, but ever just put yourself in someone else shoes? Like, I know I like diapers and love the feel of a full wet diaper with sap between my legs and sometimes feel like a baby. But... why? Idk. Like right now... the regular person...
  7. S

adult baby nursery uk

hi all, I have just booked in to visit mummy amanda's nursery and while i am super excited i am also very very nervous to see her and her nannys. i follow them on twitter and it looks amazing almost too good to be true. my question has anyone ever been to see them. p.s I am not a nursery...
Back