goodnites

1. L

New Goodnites XL on Amazon

Hi, did someone already ordered the new Goodnites XL on Amazon and got also the new ones delivered?
  2. lockedindiapers

Diapers found in public

Whenever I am using a public toilet to change, I always find myself looking in the trash for discarded diapers or other things. Im not digging through gross trash, just looking at the visible parts or if the trash can has a clear liner, sometimes ill pull it out to look at the bottom. I normally...
  3. JonahAteAWhale

Goodnites XL (with French on pack) thinner than Drynites largest size

So I realised I had the largest size of Drynites in the house, and two packs of XL Goodnites in the house (however these packs are very grown up themed, and non-descript, and have French writing on them, so may be European/Canadian Goodnites??) I notice the Drynites are way way thicker than the...
  4. flash890

Types of Store Brand Goodnites

I can't seem to find a comprehensive source for what various store brand alternatives to Goodnites are like. I'm wondering if any of y'all have experience with the various store brands and how they compare to actual Goodnites. This year I've personally tried Rite Aid's Overnights Youth Pants...
  5. GoodnitesAreGoat

What happened to the new Goodnites?

I saw a long thread about new Goodnites with Velco on the side and other improvements. I am a big fan of Goodnites and would love to have some. The tread said they were being released in 2023 and now 2023 has come and almost gone. I apologize if the answer was in there but I was not interested...
  6. Jamie12345

2009 to 2010 Goodnites transition?

Hey all, long time reader but first time posting. Back when I was wetting the bed in the late 2000s, I primarily remember my mom getting me goodnites. From what I can remember they were mostly the racecar ones that came in a pack of 21. My question is I seem to remember opening a pack one time...
  7. S

My life story as a DL

Potty trained at usual age Age 5? : Was at my grandparents house and my cousin was still a baby and in diapers and I think I saw one, maybe felt one that was in hall bathroom and was just generally curious about it. Maybe age 5 or a few years later? : Was at my grandparents house and was...
  8. Stargirlsky

Advice for goodnites sizing, 115lbs but small

I've worn both the large and xl and both work. But I want to hear other's opinions. I have a 27 inch waist, 5'4 and never reach above 115lbs. I've worn the large and they worked didn't leak and were comfortable. I've also worn the XL and they seem to work well too. Based on other's experiences...
  9. DanielThePurpleHusky

Boosting a Pull-Up?

I want to purchase some pull-ups because I really like them and they are the only cheap alternative I have for now; however, they don't hold much at all. I have some boosters - both EU and US ABUniverse boosters - and would like to see if I can boost up the pull-ups to hold and swell up more...
  10. Bush0502

Size differ between ninjamas/goodnites ??

Trying to use ninjamas l/xl in near future (using goodnites L now ) I am wondering the size difference of ninjamas L/XL and goodnites XL/L . Ninjamas L/XL says its up to 125 lb,comparing to the goodnites XL or L size , does anyone know the difference ?
  11. JohnD0919

Can barely contain myself !!!

So in my last post, I asked about ordering from USA to UK (thank you all who commented) Well I took the plunge and ordered and figured I might as well go all out. Pull-Ups 5t-6t (Minnie Mouse ones obvs!) Goodnites XL and some size 7 Paw Patrol Nappies I'm literally checking my inbox every...
  12. DExplore

Goodnites Underwear Inserts

Hi, has anyone else noticed that the recently introduced inserts on the Goodnites website have seemed to have vanished? There is no reference to them at all. Is this because they didn't hold enough or another reason? They are not available on Amazon either. They also worked out a lot cheaper...
  13. TigerJams

The Ultimate Pullup Art Reference Archive

Long time reader, first time poster - My name is Jam and I am a furry artist! I have been working very hard on a design reference archive of every pullup diaper I can find! I currently have over 150 designs from all the major brands spanning from 1990's-current. Each album represents a pack of...
  14. Sam

White Rectangle at the front of Goodnites L - What is it?

This is an exclusive "feature" for size L, AFAIK other sizes don't have this. - it looks like a wetness indicator, but it is not. - My second guess is rather ridiculous: when kids go to slumber parties and there are more than one bed wetters, write the names of the respective kid in the blank...
  15. jackshetlon1981

goodnites cloth like feel

does anyone remember how were goodnites before the "cloth like feel came out? how did they fell? was it different? did they look differently? cloth like came out in 2001, so just wanted to know how were they in 1994-2001? i NOW THEY were very noticeable till 2003, trust me i had to them in...
  16. mason262

ABDL from Singapore

Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here, so I guess it’s time to introduce myself. I’m from Singapore as the title suggests. I mostly use the Korean goodnites as they are the only non-adult diapers that fit me. I’m interested in what youth diapers you guys use. Drop by if you’re from...
  17. L

Options for small women?

Hello everyone, not really new but first post. I’ve been wearing goodnites here and there and they fit well (I don’t wet them much, I just like to sleep in them and use them for my period) but I was hoping to find some other print options without buying adult diapers/pullups online. I’ve seen a...
  18. mangchuchop

Old Goodnites Availability?

Hey there, I'm kind of new to using this site but anyways I wanted to see if anyone really knew about whether or not there was some way to procure old Goodnites designs. I usually purchase the girls versions because I find that the designs are much more palatable but personally, the designs...
  19. nou2019

Drynites getting thinner?

If you've ever seen me around the forum you know I love my Drynites - I have little to no interest in regular nappies, I guess you could call me a "Pullups Conneseur". Anyway, today I fancied some of the girls design but when I went to the store and picked it off the shelf, the packaging was...
  20. dpcare

Tabs for goodnites

this is not my petition but I think it could use some support there is a petition for change.org to put tabs on Goodnites here is a link Tabs for goodnites
Back