depression

1. babyraggydolls

Feeling so blue (rant)

Rather than call a plumber my partner just put cheap nappies down, the kind that have those plastic like beads that expand and burst just cheap and nasty and they burst all over the bathroom floor and there is weeks and weeks of stagnant water, so i Cleaned it all up otherwise it wouldn’t get...
  2. babyraggydolls

Camping in the rain

I find peace out in my tent and it’s raining and the wind is howling but the pink blanket is warm as toast so is the bigger blanket with the zebras on and I got a 40k Mah 100watt power bank with me to change my phone and headphones, it’ll power my lights and a laptop if I wanted too. I’ve...
  3. babyraggydolls

One is the loneliest number

Back out camping, now the doctor made me stop anti depressants I’ve get overwhelmed bad and I’ve retreated to my tent, I’ve came in to a little bit of money so I’ve invested in a downs blanket with a picture of the Grand Canyon on it and beautiful evergreen trees. Social services are supposed to...
  4. L

Struggling With Myself

Last night I almost did it. I almost wore a diaper to bed. I “chickened out.” I should mention that I’ve had issues with major depressive disorder for most of my adult life and I definitely don’t wear it like a merit badge. I’m only mentioning it for context. I have a hard time enjoying...
  5. NinaAlex

One step closer -or- Orchiectomy

I've recently (12th of August) had an orchiectomy. The surgery itself wasn't long, I was awake an hour later, and while pain was quite bad the first day, it got much better by evening. The next day, pain was minimal and easily managed with OTC meds. I had some smaller issues wearing diapers...
  6. kik91

I'm Going To Be A Baby Cuddler!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted something, but I want to say hi and send hugs to each and every one of you!! So, as you may or may not recall, in the past months I had a terrible depression. I'm better, way better! So, the reason why I'm writing this is because I'm going to be a...
  7. Tanner

Umm hi.. I'm Tanner :)

Hello, my name is Brandon, or Tanner as some know me, even more if you're in the furry community. I grew up thinking I was the only weirdo out there that liked diapers, glad I was wrong. :) I turn 21 in a month, active duty military, just back from Afghanistan, have a slight bit of PTSD. I'm...
Back