fursona

1. Binkieblankie

About My Sona: Ori/Orio

Hello new to this place, but I would actually tell you a lot about my character and also I also. I also am going to do a review on Wahwash soon since there is not a proper review on it (NOTE: I do not know if I can upload stuff, but I may upload onto my YouTube or my cubhub mastdon. I also...
  2. PoofieandButtons

I got locked out so I'm back now

Hey guys, So my account got locked out and I cannot access it. But I introduce myself again Hi! My name is Epona or Poofie or Buttons, I am new here and new to the kidfur community.I am a neurodivergent [autism & adhd] adult[20, turning 21 in September] and ace. My ocs are plush tortises named...
  3. CrinkleBuck

Lavender's New Ref Sheet

Recently made a new ref sheet for my fursona Lavender! Well worth the over 8 hours spent on it! Lavender is the truest representation of myself as a little. I'm a soft lil buck!
  4. Little Furry Chippy

Little Furry Chippy

My first attempt at any kind of diaperfursona
  5. LimeBloodedNoir

Have you ever commissioned someone to draw diaper art for you?

Have you ever commissioned someone to draw diaper art for you? If so! Please show it! Who was the artist? Was it of a human character? Or a furry character? Or was it yourself? Can you tell me about the character in the art? Why chose them? (I didint put this in furries because it...
  6. LittleMaxx

Creating your own Fursona

When I was new to the furry fandom I noticed that creating your own fursona was kinda hard. Having all the power to create your fursona to look however you please. Though it's relatively hard to get started, so I created a guide that may help you to creating your very own, fursona...
  7. sproutling

New Babyfur sona <3 (artwork)

Hehe, since I needed to make a new tumblr I made a new sona so people don't recognize my old sona anywhere. http://40.media.tumblr.com/38335cda4f9d130dbb3d10de771eea48/tumblr_o60mqvV4C51ucjlyfo1_1280.png Meet baby Sol! He's a precious lion cub who hasn't quite grown in his mane yet! His...
  8. FluffyWolfe

Fox or Wolf - Can't Decide

I love both animals. imo, the fox is quick and cunning and the wolf is large and powerful. I've always enjoyed watching video of both animals. When I was younger, I had stuffed animals of both, sadly don't have those anymore. I've done about 20 of those crazy "What furry are you" quizzes...
Back