tykables

1. abcdef

Finally bit the bullet and bought tykables 😅 …

Sooo …. I haven’t been on in a while. I managed to regain a lot of continence for a short period there however it has returned probably worse than before. I found myself having to use pull ups as a booster inside a Tena slip overnight because I didn’t feel safe enough to just go for one as I...
  2. Rataxes

Once and for all, Rearz and Tykables?

Okay, so this topic has been discussed before. But things weren't completely clear, and the brands have changed. So, once and for all. How dows Rearz and Tykables compare? Some say that Tykables and Rearz highest capacity diapers are more or less identical capacity wise, and that only things...
  3. abdlchristian12

Tykables Puppers

So I just got a bag of the old Tykables Puppers from a friend and oh my goodness, the plastic! The plastic is pure bliss on these. I honestly felt like I was holding a baby diaper from the 90s.😍. I had some little builders and held both side by side to see if it was different and it definitely...
  4. TigerDL

New Tykables Diapers: Modified Redesigns, A New Design, and Expected Releases

It seems Tykables has quietly made some changes/progress regarding the group of new designs they announced around April. Not sure when they updated their website. And maybe this info is coming in an email announcement soon. It seems they have made some modifications to their redesigns compared...
  5. R

Fun Diaper Experience (Tykables Chicago)

Wanted to share a fun little diaper experience I had recently. Just a quick bit of background: don’t often get to enjoy this aspect of my life any more with a few kids and a lot of other responsibilities, so I’m greatly limited in the occasions to indulge. This typically means business trips...
  6. littledinogoesrawr

Best Tykables

So, like 4 or 5 years ago I tried a few Tykables, and I loved the Overnights, loved them, cute print, perfect fit, hold a lot, perfect package, pun intended. Later I tried other one, I htink it was the Little Builder, and man, those ruined everything to me, bad tapes, not a good feeling when I...
  7. Flux

I love tykables diapers

Wearing camelot diapers right now, so absorbent & starting to make me waddle :3 It’s just gonna keep swelling and make me waddle more hehehehehe I love it
  8. dl015

Tykables B grade tape issue

I bought a 4 pack of B grade Unicorns last month. One pack has the top right tapes misaligned to where they rip off when pulled hard or start tearing off overtime when I wear one. Looks like the tape that holds the tab to the wing is scrunched up. 8 of the diapers are like this, one diaper was...
  9. U

Any opinions

Would anyone have any opinions on which diapers to buy, I'm torn between rearz safari and tykables lil puppers, I have used both before in private and out in public and feel confident with both. Any ideas which way to turn please ?
  10. F

Waddler Pre-Sale

Am I the only one who’s starting to wonder what the status is on the Waddler presale? A page was posted by Tykables a month ago but no word since. I understand currently there are issues shipping from China right now, it’s totally understandable. However the lack of communication with pre-paid...
  11. larikaz

Rearz Mermaids vs. Tykables Ultra Line

The Rearz Mermaids and the line of Tykables Ultra both claim 7000 ml capacity. Which diaper is cheaper depends on if one is on sale, though they both have difficulty with availability. I've gone through a whole case of Mermaids, and it's been years since I tried a Tykables. Anyone know how the...
  12. lilbabyjooce

Tykables Unicorns

I wish tykables unicorns would come back in stock! As a medium I feel like I haven’t gotten to wear em for over a year! 😭😭😭Is anyone else missing em as much as I am? Has there been any word on when they could potentially come back? It feels sooo long! 🥺🥺 -Jooce
  13. kashi

Confidry / NS Supreme / BetterDry / Tykables Little Builder comparison

HI I am looking to wear more at night/during the day. I am not looking to do anything crazy, but I want something more affordable since I've been buying Tykables exclusively for a long while now, and I'm wondering if I can get a better price. I'm looking for a comparison between the four in the...
  14. xThePaddedGamerx

Tykables Camelots & sizing?

Just wondering whether Camelots have a weird sizing chart like we've all experienced at some point? Sadly, since NRU have stopped supplying Megamax due to the increase in productions costs & covid causing supply dramas, I'm now looking to try something new. I know Megamax were on the larger...
  15. MrCrinklez

KODA cubs Diapers from Tykables

I got my first 1/2 Case of Koda cups diapers comming next week, can't wait to try them Koda Cubs diapers
  16. Demonbabywearspamps

Does tykables ever have sales?

With Black Friday coming up I'm wondering if places like Tykables or ABU have Black Friday sales or anything like that?
  17. Demonbabywearspamps

Tykables B grade?

Is tykables B grade worth it? I want to get 4 bags of Overnights B grade and I'm worried about the defects that I could get with them.
  18. dlguy4life

Tykables Blanket Question

I have never bought a blanket from Tykables so I am not sure if this is how these blankets are manufactured but I wanted to ask others that might also have their blankets. My Puppers blanket arrived today. As you can see in the attached photos, the close up image designs on the blanket look...
  19. KitsuneFox

Same Diaper ? Rearz Overnight & Tykables Waddle Cut

. In today's global economy, it is very common to find several brands having their products manufactured by the same facilities in China or other countries. This practice is referred to as " Privet Label " or " Privet Brand " production. According to public US Customs records, both Tykables and...
  20. Demonbabywearspamps

New Tykables diaper?

Is anyone going to try or already bought and tried Tykables new little builders diapers? I'm thinking about buying some in XL.
Back