ddlg

1. BabyWaverly

Royal Introduction

Hello! I am Princess Waverly. I am a baby girl who has the best daddy in the world. I am open to making female little friends and even meeting a potential mommy. This introduction is not an invitation for strange men to reach out to me.
  2. MrHoneyPotABDL

Introduction

VANILLA LIFE/ABOUT ME I am a personal trainer/ kickboxfit instructor. I am also studying e-commerce, copywriting and business management . I enjoy fitness (big surprise there, I know), this includes mixed martial arts, going to the gym or simply going for a lovely long walk in nature. I also...
  3. daddyluvsbellaa

New Adult Baby/Little here! 💓🌸🎀

I’m Arya, A little in a DDLG relationship with my Daddy, I age-play 1-18. My comfort ages are 3 and 5 💓I age-play sexually as well (I know a-lot of people have their reservations about sexual age-play), My Daddy and I both love our lifestyle very much, It’s very fulfilling. 🌸 I know to many...
  4. LikesLittleBagels

What to expect inside a DDLB/DDLG relationship as the little?

Hello!, I am very new to this world of DL/DDLB; nonetheless, I am excited to get into it! I was looking for a relationship and would like some ideas of what to expect. Could ya'll share some of your experiences good or Bad; likewise, any tips on where to look for relationship within the...
  5. LikesLittleBagels

What to expect inside a DDLB/DDLG Relationship as the Little?

Hello!, I am very new to this world of DL/DDLB; nonetheless, I am excited to get into it! I was looking for a relationship and would like some ideas of what to expect. Could ya'll share some of your experiences good or Bad; likewise, any tips on where to look for relationship within the...
  6. liveandlove

Can someone please make adult jumpers a thing already? xD

When I was a teen, whenever I saw a bucket seat baby swing I would jump in, dig a woodchip hole with my feet, and just hang there. It felt really good, like I was kind of helpless, even though I was luckily able to get out. Now I see babies in jumpers and I really wanna join in on the fun. It...
  7. D

New member here!

Hi! I'm Diogo, i'm from Portugal and i love being a little (~6-7). My bf became by daddy for the last 5years. I'm not really into diapers, i like to play, draw, watch cartoons (gumball is awsome), play sports, and my stuffies! (Riscas, Boris, Valentim, dandy, einstein, rufus, trombinhas...
  8. babyboo3

Hi ^-^

Hello, I'm new here. And a bit new to being an ABDL. So I thought exploring a forum would help me and make me more comfortable with how i view myself and where I find myself in this new kink/ lifestyle. I wouldn't mind making some friends on the way. Hope to add more to this forum thank you so...
  9. lilSky

Popup Idea

Just a thought just want community input. A Popup location that caters to ABDLs, DiaperFurs, Furies, DDLGs, Littles, Biggs, etc. Private for discretion, welcoming to business and individuals that cater to the community types. Locations picked from a massive online poll. The goal: Give us all a...
  10. BabyWolf1994sv

Instagram?

Hello😶 It's seems I always take like years or months between posts... Hehe Well anyways... I just made an Instagram account just for abdl stuff and I was wondering what accounts do you follow that have good content? Apart from the diaper brands... I'm looking for little content... Not too...
  11. CryBaby

Ideas for My New Little space Room?

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, sorry about that!! I've been super busy finding a job (which I finally got today!) and now planning to move. When I move I'm going to have a room dedicated to Littlespace. I already have some ideas, but I want more! Lots and lots and lots more! Gimme...
  12. CryBaby

On a Mission to Improve Our Reputation

Hi guys, as some of you know I started up a YouTube channel a couple weeks ago that is based largely around the abdl/ddlg lifestyle and its counterparts. It's basically my attempt at making us seem less creepy and unapproachable, and show people we are actually mature adults with interesting...
  13. CryBaby

Where to go from here??

Hi everyone, so I recently began my true journey into Little life (I've always been one, but it recently became an official "thing" for me). I bought pacifiers thanks to all the support and encouragement on here and I Love them. I also collect toys and I'm shopping for Little clothes this very...
  14. CryBaby

A Few Thoughts

Hey guys I got up the guts to publish a short video regarding the misconceptions of abdl/ddlg people. Your support and thoughts would be truly appreciated! https://youtu.be/6eyEtFOUrFc Edit: here is a second video about pacifiers and their benefits. Comments and subscriptions muchly...
  15. TiffyKittyxo

Newbie Lil Kitten!

Hello! I am a little girl/kitten named Tiffy! I am irl 22 and polyamorous and work as a cashier. I love to color, play, cuddle stuffies, listen to music, watch movies, eat nummy fooooods!!! all sorts of things. I do not have a Daddy, owner, dom, etc. I might be looking but hey I'm here for...
Back