little girl

1. LittleGirlGrey

Best Steam Games for Littles.

Hewwo! My name is Grey, and I've been doing age regression for a little while now. The hypothesis I use to regress causes me to lose all bladder control, as well as my ability to talk/read/walk. What Steam games are appropriate for a little with these restrictions? I regress to ages 2-6 if that...
  2. -1860315287 (1).png

-1860315287 (1).png

Bambi sort of 🥰🥰✨️✨️☺️☺️
  3. -1677359090.png

-1677359090.png

Evewyone deserves to shine ✨️✨️✨️💖💖💖
  4. -1006031730 (1).png

-1006031730 (1).png

All of chu awe my heart 💖💖💖💗💗💗💗🥰🥰🥰
  5. sissyprincess2390

New dress(not mine though)

Here's some more pictures of me in a new dress! Like I said it's not mine though but one day I would like to have a dress that's as cute as this one is! I really can't wait to be a full on sissy baby princess! ☺️☺️😊😊
  6. sissyprincess2390

How often are you in the lifestyle

As the title suggests, I would like to know how many people here get to live the ABDL lifestyle as often as they like. As for me I barely get the chance to and even when I do, it feels empty without the diapers. Feel free to respond if you feel like it as well as letting me know what items you...
  7. sassypigtailz

Playing hooky as my little self. Feelin bad about skipping out but…stressed…..justified?

I always feel a little guilt but I can’t function each month until I take a full day timeout/stress break. Watching Star Wars and getting out my stuffie soon! How do you rationalize taking a day off from my adult world? I did it today and needed the diversion. I guess that interferes with...
  8. HeavenSent

Newbie hoping to make friends

Dipping my toes in publicly took a lot for me, but here I am and so far I am happy I did. I am hoping to make new friends and explore a side of me that has long wanted to come out but was too afraid of judgement. I owe my new found confidence to an amazing guy that I appreciate and feel so...
  9. babyraggydolls

Camping upgrade

I got some compensation money for being treated badly by a company so I used it to upgrade my tent, this one is 7 foot by 7 foot has my double mattress, fully waterproofed and well ventilated, I can open windows when it’s hot and still keeps the bugs out, when it’s cold I can zip them up and...
  10. G

Pee movies

What are some notable movies or TV shows where a child character (under 10 year) pees their pants/wet the bed?
  11. michaelmc

Layered Diaper Combo

Im trying a new diaper combo ... Layer one , Pampers size 8 nappy with tab extensions. Layer two , Tena proskin comfort maxi pad. Layer three , fluffy bamboo cotton hand towel folded and inserted into pink unicorn ABDL reusable nappy. Feels great and looks great and is bulky enough for a great...
  12. michaelmc

What design requirements would you want for a perfect pair of infantile panties .

What would you have for the perfect pair of panties for you? what would be your dream panties have on them? A little princess or a cuddly teddy maybe a cute bunny wabbit or unicorn? post your ideas , photos or drawings here Don't forget to mention what style i would go white high waist full...
  13. A

New here... Looking for a Mommy and Little friends

hi my name is ally im a little age 3-5 im looking for a mommy and maybe some little friends to hang out with!
  14. tobid03

I Just Had the Best Night Last Night

I got some Dora underwear, pink sweatpants, and Dora shirts. Took over a week on the last one. Boy shipping is slow. I also had a small Megamax sample, and let me tell you, that diaper soaks up a big one. 😮 I did 2 full bladder soaks (mostly floods - one standing and one on my back) and the...
  15. dipgirli

Hiwo💕🍼🦄🎀

My name is Ashton Renee I am a lil girl full time cause theres no other way for me to be but myself Just found this site a bit ago and signed up imidiatly cause there are so many like minded ppls on here and that exciting cause I only know one DL irl Im in my 30s irl but in my heart and mind...
  16. D

Girlfriend's a little, where do we start with the diapers?

Hi, my girlfriend and I have been together for the best part of the year, and around a month or so ago, she told me that she was a little. I'm actually into all this as well, but more as someone who likes other people in diapers (although not as much as she likes it), and we've been slowly going...
  17. Sweethoney

Hidden little

Anyone else hate having to hide that they like ageplay or is it just me. I wish people could be more open about the things that they like. I mean is me wearing a dipper or using a pacifier really going to hurt anyone one. I would love to find some friends to talk to about things like this.
  18. KittyninjaW

Life has steadly improved.

Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also...
  19. P

Ideas for a middle name

Hi everyone. So i’ve been thinking about adding a middle name for when i’m in my Little girl faze. My first name is Charlotte, but sometimes I like to be called Lottie. I’ve been toying with the name Louise as a middle name, but i’m keeping my options open for a little while longer before making...
  20. Dashsanta

Don't know what to get!! Help!!

Hey people!! Lately I've been feeling more like a little girl and have been curious about exploring that side of me. I want to get into getting little girl clothes and stuff for little space. Just wondering about sizing? Stuff I want would be like dresses, skirts, little girl undies / panties...
Back