cute diapers

1. My first morning In abdl diapers pic2

My first morning In abdl diapers pic2

Yesterday I got my first ever abdl diaper, and I just wanted to share it what it looked like after a soggy night
  2. my first morning In abdl diapers pic1

my first morning In abdl diapers pic1

Yesterday I got my first ever abdl diaper, and I just wanted to share it what it looked like after a soggy night
  3. NibblesBunBun

Favorite cute diaper?

Hey there! I’m really new in this scene. I’ve only tried three types of diapers so far; Huggies size 7 (barely fits with stretch) Crinklz Aquanauts (LOVE the babyfur print! But the plastic tears when you readjust 😭) and my favorite so far; Bunny Hopps 4-tape by ABU. I really love cute and...
  4. Karit

I Made My Own Cute Adult Size Baby Diapers... You Can Too!

With a little effort, you can make your own cute diapers. Here’s how in 4 easy steps… Take a Tranquility ATN (All Thru the Night) Diaper and carefully pull apart the plastic from the padding. Take a Pull-Up and tear away the sides to have a flat diaper. Dab a small amount of rubbing alcohol...
  5. B

Affordable diapers in the US

I'm new to this site, and diapers in general. I currently use Goodnites because they fit me well and they're cute. But I would like to invest in some actual diapers, rather than pullups. Unfortunately, I am a poor starving college student and can't afford cute adult diapers that I've found...
Back