thoughts

1. Palle

Wish I got this lesson sooner in life

Only credit me for finding this, I did something similar to my kids, but this is next level and entirely transformed my petty concept to a 5D experience in ultra HD :LOL: Original post...
  2. ShyGirl91

Welp 🥹🥲🤧 I sad now.

Felt my littles starting to come out for little space then I read a post that made those parts of me so sad and now I'm holding back tears. 🥺 Most days those parts of me are relatively happy even though they are needy. Today, they're just straight up needy and longing for experiences they...
  3. ShyGirl91

Lately (Possible Trigger Warning)

Lately I've been falling off the rails. I've been struggling inwardly. As some of you may know, I have DID. I'm still learning about myself and my parts. I've had my littles since my body was physically little, and can recall my youngest alter when I was physically as young as two years old...
  4. JayPup

Lifestyle Changes. New School, New Job, Ect.

So I try to be a bit private about my identity simply because I own a monetized blog that is my main source of income. My other source of income was working for CVS until I was fired on December 9th. I am not nessecarily afraid of any of my fan base finding out about my fetish, in factI would...
  5. Scifer555

I am a male... aren't I?

I mean, I like to wear womens underwear from time to time... maybe a skirt or something. I just would never be comfortable enough in my own skin to go in public. The best I can do is wear eyeshadow, nailpolish, and have panties on under my male clothes. If you ask me that takes some kind of guts...
  6. KittyninjaW

I want to turn my avatar into a babyfur, Ideas

Hey its me again just waiting at this rate, anyway I really want to turn my avatar into a baby fur, but I don't know where to begin, Its really something I have been thinking about for a while now and I want to know how to do it.
  7. DLGoplayer

Learning new languages

Does anyone have any tips for learning a new language? Currently I am working on learning japanese/日本語。 I am using roesetta stone to learn it, but it does occasionally get confusing. So I wanted to know, how to help yourself memorize new words and phrases in different languages.
Back