doctor visit

1. E

Neurologist

A recent MRI showed a spinal meningioma and signal change so I was referred to a Columbia Neurologist, I’ve had reduced sensation in my bladder to the point I no longer feel when I am going, also had severe nerve pain and heavy legs. I’ve never been to the neurologist before and have some...
  2. EmX

I had a messy accident today

I just had an actual messy accident in my diaper. I just wanted to share because that was an exciting morning for me and I can't tell anyone else. To preface this I have to say that I wear 24/7 but I always go to the potty for pooping because I don't like doing that in my diaper and I usually...
  3. L

Finally Saw a Doctor.

Reference post for understanding here. This morning I had a total melt-down. I woke to fresh warmth in my diaper. Ok, I thought, no problem, and turned to wake my husband, as I do every morning. Already nervous about the doctor's appointment today, I fumbled with everything as I tried to...
  4. H

A Terrible Visit To The Doctor

A while ago I mentioned that I was having some incontinence issues and that I would be asking my doctor about them. It took her a while but eventually she got around to referring me to a urologist. I had my first visit with him yesterday. It was dreadful. The visit itself was unremarkable. I...
  5. B

How do they take your temperature?

This topic came to me as I was looking at the age regression in the sick role thread. These days, most kids' temperatures are taken with ear thermometers. However, children back in the day didn't have that option, and some people stick to an adult route even in their Little headspace. So...
Back