shame

1. Moyinaoa

Will Adult wearing diapers ever be considered as "normal" by everyone ?

I mean, yes it's a fetish for some of us, but for other it isn't even sexual, they wanna wear diapers for comfort and for anxiety issues. Diaper are basically an underwear... Why is it that as soon as we see an adult wearing it, we expect him to be strongly mocked, judged pejoratively ?! Is...
  2. Moyinaoa

(How to?) Stay in diaper after resolving the urge ?

Hi everyone, I think the title is a bit vague, but I couldn't be more explicit without being too explicit. I'm a man, and sometimes when I'm not wearing a diaper at that moment, I feel arroused, and I also feel the urge to put a diaper on (sometimes I also put a diaper on without having this...
  3. August08

Guilt and shame

Someone recently said some nasty things to me in regards to abdl, and I’m going through some guilt/shame about it. I know I’ll bounce back but I could use some words of encouragement
  4. R

Struggling with self esteem.

Okay, so I am having struggle with my self-esteem. I've been a DL for quite some time. (Around 5 years.) And ever since I bought my first pack, I knew that it was something that I liked. Wearing diapers, for me, is distressing and helps me relax a bit more. But recently I've been beating myself...
  5. TabulaRasa2017

ABDL Acceptance - A Language of Love

Hello my little friends, I wanted to write down some thoughts I’ve had lately on my coming to accept being ABDL. Part of this is admittedly selfish – I need to write this to you for myself to feel validated. But I hope in some small way this may help those who are going through what I’ve been...
  6. TabulaRasa2017

You are okay: ABDL, sex, shame, and acceptance

Hello everyone, I feel I need to preface this post in a few ways. First, I’m going to talk about sexual feelings, but I will keep it PG-13 and this is not intended to be anything other than exploring the connection between shame, ABDL, and personal acceptance. However, fair warning, this...
  7. TabulaRasa2017

There are therapists who understand adult babies/littles

I'm posting this in the hopes that it might be helpful to others struggling with this part of who they are. Briefly, shame is probably one of the most universal feelings associated with recognizing that you are an adult baby/little. I know it has been for me for a very long time and until the...
  8. S

Greetings everyone! =)

Hello, nice to meet you all :) First of all I want to excuse my poor grammar and spelling, English is unfortunately not my first language. So one month ago I didn't even know that an ABDL community existed, then my boyfriend told me all about it. I was shocked first, but tried to be...
  9. TyphaHare

Goodnites thief

Story time! TL;DR in the bottom x) I had just started this whole diaper thing. I had ordered a couple of test nappies to figure out which fit me the best, bought my first stash based on those etc.. So one day I took a closer look at my local grocery store diaper department and notice some...
Back