greetings!

1. G

Hey Everyone

1) Hello! Who are you? Hey there ADISC community. After looking at the site from time to time when I was needing advice or wanted a hot take on the latest products, I have now joined, and I'm looking forward to be being part of and contributing to the community here. This is my first footprint...
  2. A

Hewwo from Oregon

Hi i'm Agave, i'm very new to the ab/dl community. I hope to make a good impression here :) babyfur/dl, gay, native Portlander. A cute baby sky pup that loves electronic music and video games, also loves cuddles, and cookies
  3. T

Greetings from Canada!

I didn't really know where to start... luckily, I found this helpful cheat sheet to get me started! :smile1: (thanks, spddan!). 1) Hello! Who are you? My name is uber mega top secret, but just call me Challenger! :biggrin: I'm an AB and DL from Canada (as you can probably see from my profile...
  4. T

Hi everyone

tgp742 here, forgot about this site and that I had an account. A little about me: I have dabbled in DL stuff for many years, but for the last 4 years I have gradually become almost 24/7, and want to explore my AB side. I am into much more besides so please say hi :)
  5. GrimReaperJak

*Trumpets play* Announcing his royal highness...

Naw just kidding.:sweatdrop: No extravagance for me thanks but a few messages of Hi's and Hello's wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to meeting and making some interesting friends on here.:smile1:
  6. N

Salutations!

Hi everybody, I'm a diaper loving, PC Gaming, furry, stoner and I'm currently a college student enrolled in a Electrical Engineering course. I have been interested in this forum and I love it so far. I seem to be a mostly introvertive person, which might be why it took me a while to introduce...
  7. L

Greetings

Hi my name is Becky, I am new here and I am a ABDL/little girl. I like watching movies, drawing, going online, love watching youtube, animating and being creative in everything. Just here to look around and maybe make some friends? Glad to meet you all
  8. Luckycutepup

Hello everyone! I arrived!

Hi guys, let me introduce myself: I'm lucky, the cute and padded puppy. I'm not sure of how the forum works yet (even through there is a lot of "howto's"), but I'll find out and I'm pretty sure that my profile does show my... Fetishes? Is that how we call it? I don't know... Anyway, I can be a...
  9. MamatoLbP

Greetings.

Greetings, and hello to everybody out there in adisc land. My name is Mama Row, I have a beautiful little boy that I call my LbP. I am currently 31 years old. We are both relatively new to the adult baby/Mama life. My beautiful little boy has trusted me and only ever me to know and be a part...
  10. S

Greetings from Norway

Hello! My name is OJ, I am new to this site. I am 18 years old and I am a shy person, i like meeting like minded people, and people with different opinions than me. I speak Norwegian and English. the last year of my high school. Next year i will head to university and hopefully study computer...
  11. NatetheDragon

Hiya!

Hi, I'm NatetheDragon. I'm an animator and hope to work on movies whether in animation or special effects. I found ADISC because I have an interest in wearing diapers, onesies, and footie pajamas. I don't particularly feel the need to be treated like a baby however. I'm really into playing...
  12. D

Sorry for Late Introductions

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the late introductions! I'm a diaper lover and little boy in the middle of college, with a thirst for knowledge, a passion for people and a quirky persona. Whenever people ask me what my major is, I tell them I paint pictures with words. I'm a writer, or at least...
Back