therapy

1. TheBestBoy

Hello world:)

Hey guys! Well, my name is Daniel, and I really enjoy wearing diapers! I'm a 31yo male, single and simply looking to make more and more sense of this strange desire that I've had for the last 17 years. I work in the film industry in Atlanta, GA, I love my job and have been given immense...
  2. T

Hello

Wow this is hard after too many years of simply reading other people's contributions. I'm 54 and from the UK and have been wearing nappies as a DL (can I say NappyLover) since I was 11. I've read many threads on this site which reflect so many of my own experiences, from shame and secrets and...
  3. omuryu

Having difficulty

Hey, you can call me Ryu. I mention to a therapist of mine on current struggles I have about the fetish(didn't specify diapers, cuz I didn't feel too comfortable to do so), and they recommended I go to a support group forum and I happened to find this one, and I'm gonna give it a shot. Not...
  4. BurningExplorer

Am I mentally ill? Should I look into this?

So I've been lurking around a lot recently and I've noticed, though posts and general trends, that a lot of people here tend to be on the spectrum, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, OCD, etc. As someone who has been interested in wearing diapers for a while and just recently got into it, I am...
  5. TabulaRasa2017

There are therapists who understand adult babies/littles

I'm posting this in the hopes that it might be helpful to others struggling with this part of who they are. Briefly, shame is probably one of the most universal feelings associated with recognizing that you are an adult baby/little. I know it has been for me for a very long time and until the...
  6. plasticsounds

Interesting article.

http://sandralamorgese.com/?p=11094 I just read the above article. It's nothing new, just another link in the chain of educating the masses. The more positive information, the better.
  7. H

Bed wetting and PTSD

Hi everyone! I am new to adisc and wanted some thoughts from more experienced members. I haven't shared my story with anyone but my therapist, so here goes: I experienced multiple sexual, physical, and psychological traumas from age five to about age thirteen. I developed mental health...
Back