femboy

1. Regina

Hello there

Hello there everyone. My "name" is Regina. I wasn't born with that name but since becoming a sissy, I have chosen to use that name. I've always known since the age of 10 that I wasn't really a male, even though I was born as a genetic male. I always felt like I was feminine and that I needed to...
  2. Demonbabywearspamps

Do i count as a sissy?

I'm trans masc/non binary and a femboy but I've been wondering if I can be trans masc and still be a sissy? Or would I just be a femboy? I like wearing fem stuff and using she/her for sexual reasons only. Outside of that I use he/they. I'm afab if that helps? I like being masc outside of nsfw...
  3. CutestPaddedFemboy

I need help.

Hi. I'm still quite new here and I really want people to talk to. anyone can PM me if interested. I might not be too got at making conversation but if it gets going i can keep up. I've been going through big mental turmoil and i kinda want to talk to someone about it.
  4. CutestPaddedFemboy

what to do with diapers?

Hi So I'm abdl and I'm also a femboy. Recently wearing and using diapers has gotten a bit boring and I really want to do something fun with them. I can't really do to much as I still live with my parents and as far as diapers and femboys go, its impossible around them. I can do some stuff when...
  5. CutestPaddedFemboy

Hi world

I'm new here and quite shy. I don't really know what to say so I'll try this. I really like storms and lightning and I'm good at drawing. I'm still in education. I wanted to join adisc so I could connect to people who are like me. I hope to make a few friends here. I'm a femboy, and I'm...
  6. lychee

Hai!!! :3

Hi my name is freddie or lychee my pronouns are he/they and I’m a femboy abdl sissy, I’m Really into messing , it’s super kinky for me, and I’m a diaperfur too!
  7. bunnyeggz

Hi I’m bunnyeggz

Hiya I’m bunnyeggz, I’m 18,a femboy diaper lover who just really recently opened up to the idea of having friends to share this interest with, I’m uk based (north west) And you can find me on Twitter with the same name Hopefully soon I want to post some nsfw pics and videos on there🥰xx Any...
  8. KittyninjaW

The return of the reprise of the Kittyninja!

Hello, my diapered friends! I'm back after so long and it kinda feels good. Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is the fact that when my brother came back from the military and after the "Grace period" The Dark Lord, (A.K.A my brother, Trying to make a joke here.) is back to his...
  9. KittyninjaW

Life has steadly improved.

Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also...
  10. Scifer555

I am a male... aren't I?

I mean, I like to wear womens underwear from time to time... maybe a skirt or something. I just would never be comfortable enough in my own skin to go in public. The best I can do is wear eyeshadow, nailpolish, and have panties on under my male clothes. If you ask me that takes some kind of guts...
  11. Scifer555

Questions

1. I've seen post that incontinence can come back if you have had it before and I discussed it in another post. My question is.... can it be avoided? Or am I doomed to return to it with age? 2. Is it still age play if I act younger but don't dumb anything down and retain intelligence whilst...
  12. Scifer555

What does it truly mean to be a sissy?

Does being a femboy and submissive, while being dominant when my significant other wants me to be, count? I have felt like I didn't deserve to be a man because I wasn't what anyone wanted me to be. I'm straight and engaged to a wonderful woman. I just feel like my masculanity was stolen from me...
Back