stories

1. Littleskittle19

New member, here for the stories!

I'm an avid kinky story reader on multiple sites, can't wait to check out some of the stories on here! I also write my own, however I'm not a great writer yet, how is the feedback on here? -Skittle
  2. padded1989

Just in case moments

Hey everyone! Thought it would be interesting to hear some of your most noteworthy moments when you decided to put on a diap "just in case" and ended up being very glad that you did. Simple question but I think it would be awesome to know what comes to mind for people out there. Cheers!
  3. BusterBunny

First Time Buying Diapers?

I've just had my first experience buying padding yesterday: I found a physical store that sold ABU Space diapers, and I was over the moon! A mate of mine gave me a couple of ABU's to try (one lavender one barebums. They were too big) and I loved them so I wanted to order some of the space ones...
  4. kik91

Books + Diapers Giveaway! (Ends 05/10/17)

Hello everybody. In celebration of the release of my book "Where the Lost Boys meet", I'm going to be hosting a small giveaway here at ADISC. Thanks to Moo for permitting me to do this! So, all you have to do is reply to this post and I'll assign you a number. Then I'll randomly pick a number...
  5. C

Hey everyone, Nice to meet you! Lets get to know each other.

Alright! Intro time! My name is Sydney.M , Im a lady~! A little, and a bit of a perfectionist! I'm not into anything sexual involving diapers. I do, enjoy acting a younger age, and wearing diapers! They really help my littlespace thrive! I Love love love to do art, Im an artist! I play tons...
Back