nappy

1. michaelmc

Diaper Development

Found an interesting article i thought you might like on absorbtion and bio degradability . www.techexplorist.com/indian-researchers-developed-super-absorbent-diapers-sea-food-waste/15859/
  2. babyraggydolls

Sleeping but wish it was in a nappy

I didn’t sleep much, I got 2 hours then needing to pee woke me up, but I got really worked up last night getting in an argument with someone and then I guess I was so stressed I struggled to sleep until I felt burnt out. I just keep feeling sick and breathless, the doctors running every test he...
  3. babadada

Good nappies for a toddler AB

I'm looking after a little who is a toddler, about 2-3 headspace. Curious what's the best nappy for a little waddle bum. Any suggestions?
  4. michaelmc

NRU Bring out new lines in their nappy range

Tykable Potty Monsters https://nru.co.uk/tykables-potty-monsters 7,500ml pack of 10 Tykables Deluge https://nru.co.uk/tykables-deluge 7,500ml pack of 10 Tykbles Purrfect cafe https://nru.co.uk/tykables-purrfect-cafe 7,500ml pack of 10 An the return off...
  5. cuteingly

Nappies/diapers as an 'accessory'

Does anyone here feel like wearing nappies is like wearing an accessory (e.g. jewellery, decorative bands, badges, watches, designer spectacles and other designer accessibility wearables, etc.)?
  6. michaelmc

What's the most perfect wet

What's the most perfect wet for you? For me im sat down watching TV in a short skitor dress and i feel the warmth off pee burst into my crotch and rise up the front engulfing my privates then i hold back a little letting it settle down to avoid brimming feeling it expand and firm up then i...
  7. babyraggydolls

Rain day

Today I’m in my tent again and it’s going to be a long haul because the rain is setting in, heavy rain, so I grabbed enough batteries to keep my phone charged, I grabbed my nappy and lots of sugar free cherry 🍒 soda and I got a good 6 or 7 hours worth of nappy 😊 to rain out this rain fall and to...
  8. Incon97

Getting trests in the UK?

Has anyone in the UK actually been able to get there hands on trest nappies? Really wanting to try them!
  9. Incon97

Just introducing myself 😊

Hi! Just thought I’d break the silence as I’m new here and really does make me feel at home more seeing/speaking with other people who suffer from the same issues so thanks to anyone who as been brave enough to post😊. In a weird way it’s nice to relate to people & not feel so alone from issues...
  10. michaelmc

Wayward Willy

I had an unfortunate accident today while kneeling on the floor between kitchen units using a breaker drill , there's me hammering away with dust and brick fragments flying when i feel the need to pee GREAT iv got my nappy on so i go for it without pausing my work then i realise it is gushing...
  11. babyraggydolls

Camping in my nappy

I’m camping in my nappy for the first time ever and it feels good 😊 I got my hoody dress on with no bottoms and my nappy and I can go the whole night without needing the bathroom as I can go in my nappy. When I can save the money I’m getting a bigger tent and I’ll put a tarpaulin canopy up and...
  12. babyraggydolls

Camping in my nappy

I want to be outside for as long as I can camping so I brought a nappy with me and changed in my the tent and I can be out here all night in my nappy and no one can bother me and I can go to potty in my nappy. Indoors I get bitten by bugs, moaned at and just dragged down, out here in my tent no...
  13. B

Nurseries in the UK?

As the title suggests, anyone know of any nurseries in the Uk? Or can point me in the right direction. Thanks
  14. Littlerhinoabdl

Tube effect absorption that baby diapers use, anyone know of any adult nappy that uses the same sap that make this effect?

I've noticed baby diapers when used expand and have a 3 tube expansion effect going from front to back. This has intrigued me and I was wondering if anyones come across a adult nappy/diaper that does this too?
  15. BabyboyAsh

Going to bed already wet

Just interested in others experience, I'm relatively new to wearing so going through a trail phase of what I like and what I actually want to experience from wearing a nappy. I have found though that I actually like going to bed with a nappy that is already wet, not full, not even close but...
  16. T

Hello

Wow this is hard after too many years of simply reading other people's contributions. I'm 54 and from the UK and have been wearing nappies as a DL (can I say NappyLover) since I was 11. I've read many threads on this site which reflect so many of my own experiences, from shame and secrets and...
  17. SmolPupprrito

(Non IC) Found Eternal Nappiness ^.^

So after years of training, i have finally achieved what i call "eternal nappiness" While wearing my big boy pants, i have total bladder and bowel control, i can function normally at work or in public without worries But when i'm wearing a nappy, i have little to no hesitation to wet or mess...
  18. SmolPupprrito

Nostalgic Nappies

My most vivid memory finally in my physical posession ^.^ Decades of research on what they were and i finally found them to buy The Huggies Nappies i wore as a baby/toddler from '94-'96 untill i was toilet trained, interestingly these were available in australia during those times, but based...
  19. SmolPupprrito

Preserving vintage nappies

So i have finally found the nappies i wore as a toddler for sale, ordered 2 of them and will hopefully have them arrive soon. However, fingers crossed when they get here they are in very good condition and havnt deteriorated I wanna keep them in the best condition possible, while still being...
  20. SmolPupprrito

Where to sell ABDL Diapers/Nappies

So i have around 50 mixed ABDL nappies, all size medium (up to 36"waist) ranging from ABU to Tykables to NRU to bambino and tena slip maxis that dont fit me anymore and are of no use to me(i'm in between sizes but all my larges are much easier to work with and never leak) Where can i sell them...
Back