babysitter

1. MaybeBroken

To those who have seen professional mommies

If you have gone to see a professional mommy at least two times, I’m wondering how you find it affects you both immediately following the session and then overtime. Do you find that it intensifies your longings to be little or appeases the need and frees you up to focus on other things? Or no...
  2. firefly

Hi! Im new here:)

Hi! Im Firefly and I'm excited to have found this crew:) Im wondering if any of you had success finding a caregiver or mommy or something like that. I've tried some apps and kink websites but haven't found anything related to AB really. What has been y'alls experience?
  3. sindysissybaby

My Mommy advertised me on a Babysitters website.

It's been a while since I told you about my 1 week experience in diapers at my Mommy's house, being treated like a fultime baby. That's because my Mommy wants to get with me, as close as a real Mommy would to her real baby. That's why I have a baby trousseau personalized with my name, with...
  4. B

Mommy -New to this

Hello, I'm a recent widow. Well recent to me anyway. Much to my friends and family's unapproval, I mourned my husband for a year. I took a trip with an old friend to formally end my mourinng and start socializing again. It's easier said that done. I still have really bad days. My late husband...
Back