embarrassed

1. W

“Peeing” my underwear

Ok, gonna be honest and say I have no idea where I ahould put this. I (32 male) pour water down my pants to look like i peed myself every few days. Pretty much, i use a small funnel and warm water, put the funnel in my underwear, then pour the water into the funnel and watch the water trickle...
  2. Maxy

Embarrassing

I'm not voyeuristic and I keep a very guarded life. Which makes this side of me very uncomfortable sometimes. I was wearing a bulkier store bought diaper that is kind of ill fitted in that it is too big on me so it kind of sags and pops out at the bottom? I'm sure people know what I'm talking...
  3. ColinInDiapers

Considering Telling My Parents

As stated in my previous posts, I live with my father. I have recently started buying diapers from ABUniverse and they have discreet plain cardboard box shipping. I have played out a scenario in my head where I order diapers from ABU and when they arrive ask my father to open the package and...
  4. M

A night out drinking

For the new year, I celebrated with more than my fair share of drinks. Unfortunately, this generally leads to many more wet (duh) and apparently messy accidents. I guess because the alcohol lowers feeling in my bowel? Or maybe it just makes my messes more loose? Or maybe it's because I don't...
Back